Chapter 4

I walk down stairs to see if everyone is out there already. Sure enough Ryan and my mom are sitting at the kitchen table. 

"We were just waiting for you to wake up." Smiling bright and standing to pull me in for a tight but love filled hug. 

"Are you ready?" My mother joins in.

"Yeah , just let me go get my bags." I say , still in Ryans grip.

"I'll come help you." Ryan adds, looking down at me still smiling with his perfect bright smile. 

"Thank you." giving him an eaqully bright smile back. 

"I can get the bags and put them in the car while you get ready?" Ryan offers.

"Yeah . That'd be easier if you can ?" I reply . He nods in agreement and disapears out the bedroom door with my bags.

I decide to just put my hair in a messy bub and put some mascara on. I don't want too much makeup covering my face on the first day. I'm really hoping this day is good. That's all I'm asking, just today. 

"Sophie! It's time to go!" My mother let's me know to hurry up.

"Okay! Coming!' I rush out the door, down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Ready.." I sound more nervous than I actually mean to.

My stomach completely flips as I get inside the car . Good thing I have a couple of hours to unflip it and be prepared before I step on to campus. I would hate to get there and college be nothing like I expect it to be. Let's just hope for the best. As my head fills with thoughts I feel a bit sleepy and decide to take a quick nap.