Chapter 19

*Sorry I haven't written. I've been sooo busy lately.): So for my like 3 readers, here is an extra-long chapter for youuuu. I’ll be starting a whole different book soon, be sure to check it out?(:*

"WAKEY WAKEY." April's voice woke me as she plopped down on the bed.

I adjusted my eyes and glanced next to me to see Zayn was gone.

"Where's Zayn?"

"Oh, he's getting ready."

"Getting ready for what exactly?" I questioned.

"Harry, you, Zayn, me, Louis, and Niall are all going to the beach. It's a beautiful day." She smiles.

It never fails to shock me that under all those tattoos, piercings, and hot pink hair, she’s not all emotionless and Gothic. Not at all what she seems to be. Never judge a book by its cover I guess.

"I think I'll just go back to the dorm." I honestly don't feel like going to the beach today, or showing off my body..

"Why not?! It will be fun!! Please!!" she tries to beg but this time I won't give in. “Everyone is going!” Adding extra  emphasis to ‘everyone’.

"Not today, I don't feel very good. Please don't beg this time." I explain.

I can see the excited smile disappear from her face as a frown replaces it. I mean, I would love to go to the beach with all of them; there are just so many reasons why I can't. I watch as April gets up from the bed and makes her way to the door, frown still on her face, but slowly turned around and rushed back to the bed with a huge smile instead.

"WHAT'S GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND ZAYN?!" And there she is.. Back to being excited again. I can't help to smile at the mention of his name.

"I.. Don't really know actually." Because honestly, I don’t know. We aren’t dating and I don’t know if we ever will. If we do, it won’t be soon.

"Well I can tell he totally likes you. The way he looks at you is just so different than how he looks at other girls." I can feel my cheeks getting warm from her words.

"I guess we will just have to see where this leads us. I don't want to rush anything. I want to get to know him more. And make sure he just isn't using me.." I assure her

The rest of our conversation is short and casual while she waits for the boys to get ready. I swear, they take longer than most girls. Our conversation is interrupted when Niall walks in talking about food.

"I really think we should order pizza before we leave. I'm really hungry. Or can we at least go somewhere and eat before we go to the beach. Wait, I could just eat some chips. Chips sound good." April and I laugh at the fact that he just walked in rambling on and walked out without letting one of us reply.

"I better get out there before Niall eats the whole Kitchen. Zayn would be pissed." She laughs. After a couple of seconds of laughter, she left the room I decided to lay in bed for a while longer and check my phone.  I have a text from my mom and… Ryan? Why would he be texting me? I’ll start by reading my mother’s text.

Mother: Hey sweetie how is college so far? Fun?

Yeah, it actually is. I’ve already made a couple friends which is nice.” I text back. Avoiding mentioning the parties to her. She would drive all the here just to yank my ass out of here. Unfortunately, now for Ryan’s text.

Ryan<3: Whore.

Oh.. How nice of him. Not knowing what to reply, I  delete the message an move on to Facebook. I'll make sure to change the contact name later. That heart has no right to be there after what he did to me.