Chapter 11

I scoot further up onto his torso making it to where I'm taller than him and have to bend my neck to kiss him. The kiss never breaks as he brings me to the bed and lays me on my back. He puts his knees between my bent legs and his hands on each side of me in push up position. What am I doing? This guy, makes fun of me all through high school with his bitchy slut, and then just makes a move? Although this feels great.

I bring my hands down to the hem of his shirt and tug at it. He sits up, finally breaking our kiss, while I pull his shirt over his head. He has more tattoos on his chest than he does anywhere else. My hands travel up his stomach, to his chest, to his face to cup his cheeks.

Before I know it the door swings open and it's April and Harry. I'm completely frozen underneath his shirtless body. We both look at the door without moving. How am I supposed to explain all of this.. Well I don't think I really have to, it seems April isn't paying any attention to me or Zayn.

She's straddling Harry and their lips are locked and I don't think they are letting go any time soon. Zayn and I have yet to move from our position. Is he as shocked as I am? We look at each other and he shrugs his shoulders with an amused look on his face. His beautiful, beautiful face.

OKAAAAY, I'm getting distracted here.

Harry walks over to April's bed and lays on his back still in their same position. One leg on each side of him.

Zayn and I clear our throats in sync to get their attention, forgetting that we haven't moved from how we were earlier. April and Harry look over and seemed embarrassed, then their eyes widen. Crap. Zayn hurry’s and gets off of me, grabbing his shirt and putting it back on.

Well this is awkward...

April and Harry look at each other, getting up and acting like nothing happened.

"I thought you two would be gone longer.." I say to both April and her lover.

"I thought you didn't like Zayn." She says back.

"I thought you didn't date?" Zayn says to Harry, sounding a bit confused.

"Who said that?" Harry replies, grabbing April's hand to show affection. So many voices are filling the room all at once. I feel my cheeks getting warmer in embarrassment. Obviously not as much as everyone else’s. Are the use to it or something?

"Well... I'm going to head down to the coffee shop, maybe meet a couple friends. See you later." Zayn speaks with no emotion. What is that about?

"I should probably join him." Harry gives April a kiss on the cheek, leaving the room in total silence. Awkward silence at that. The door shuts behind him and me and April look at each other.

"What the hell just happened ?" We practically shriek at the same time.

"You're speaking first, WHAT HAPPENED?!" She is now laughing and the more she laughs the more confused I get..

"Well.... I don't really know.. It just happened." I assure her, leaving it at that. She knows there is more to the story, but she is nice enough to drop it. For now anyway.