Chapter 6

"So April... You're going to the party tonight right?" Niall speaks

"Uh . Yeah . I guess so. Can Sophie come?"

"No it's fine, I'm not much of a party person. I can just have a movie night. Plus, me.. Your other friends... Don't really mix.." I say before Niall can reply. It would be fun though..

"Come on, pleaseeeee. Just one night? It'll be fun, and I'll be there so you have nothing to worry about. And it's a Saturday night, have some fun. Please please please please please ple-" She begs.

"Fine!" I laugh . Interupting her before she could say please again. She probably would have begged all day. 

"I'm starting to like this girl." Niall says full of excitment with a smirk on his face.

"Yay thankyouthankyouthankyou" Her words running together 

"Other than that we are going to the coffee shop right now and then get ready for the party, you two wanna join?"

"Sure! Let's go!" April answers for the both of us. She sure is a happy, energetic person. I giggle at the thought of someone with tattoos and piercings being so happy and bouncy.

I sit in the back with Harry while Niall drives and April sits in the passenger seat.

"Hey, I'm sorry about Brooke. She can be a real bitch sometimes.." Harry whispers to me .

"Sometimes? I think you mean all the time." I laugh and he joins "But you don't need to apologize for your girlfriend. This is a new start."  

"GIRLFRIEND?" He says a little louder than a whisper and laughs afterwords. "She is not my girlfriend. Never will be. She's just a girl who everyone screws around with."

"Slut.." I say under my breath, but I think he heard me anyways because he laughs.

When we get to the coffee shop we sit at a booth in the middle of the small yet cozy diner.

They ask me about myself and I do the same to them. I've learned that April's mom passed away a couple of years ago, and Niall moved here from Irelend . In the middle of Harry's story, Ryan walks in the coffee shop. Shocked to see him I jump out of the booth and hit my leg on the table. Ow, good going Sophie.

"I'll be right back ?" I smile at them and leave the table.

"Ryan! Hey!" I'm so excited to see him . It feels like forever since I have even though I just saw him this morning.

"Baby! You just got to your dorm this morning, I thought you might still be unpacking . I would've called if I had known." He tells me while walking towards me. He's wearing a white shirt and black skinny jeans along with his white converse that look amazing on him . Has he worn this before ? Hmm..

"Trust me, I would still be unpacking but April and a couple of her friends invited me to come with them." I say pointing to them. I'm debating on wether I should tell him about the party. I decide not to. I didn't really expect him to be here but I'm glad he is. I really feel like I've had this conversation though.. I can't remember where though.

"Well you're here and I'm glad. How is your first day so far?" Pushing his lips against mine. Wait..

"THE DREAM!" Oh god did I just say that out loud. SOPHIE WHYYYY.

"Huh?" Ryan says. I can see the confusion on his face.

"It's a dream.. You know, I love it. Just living the dream" I lie. What could this mean ? Is this a sign? I sure hope not. It can't be. Can it..?

"I'll calll you later though.. We both have friends to get back to. I love you though!" I say walking back to the booth.

"Love you too..?" He's surely confused still. I'm such a terrible liar.