Epilogue

Third Person POV
Ten years had passed since the Red Death and Hiccup and his gang had had an exiting and amazing time. They had battled many deadly dragons like the Screaming Death or the Skrill and had also trained many and discovered new species. They had changed Hiccup, Toothless and Liv's old tree house into an outpost they called 'Dragon's Edge'. They had also battled Outcasts to avenge Liv's village and fought against Berserkers and Viggo Grimborn and his dragon hunters. Five years ago Hiccup had found his long lost mother Valka and Toothless had saved all the dragons from being controlled by a grey Bewilderbeast who had become the alpha. Together with Hiccup, Liv, Stoick, Valka, Gobber and the gang he fought off Drago Bludvist and had become the alpha himself. During the process Stoick had died and Hiccup had become the new chief of Berk. Some months later Hiccup and Astrid had gotten married and they had twins named Flora and Arbor. They didn't have the Night Fury powers because the gas only affects one person and not his or her descendants. Ruffnut and Tuffnut had insisted on naming their children after them, but to their surprise Hiccup and Astrid hadn't liked the idea. Hiccup had taken Liv in as his sister and she was now the aunt of the two four year olds. Life was great on Berk and all was well.

THE END