We Were Born This Way: He Didn't Deserve This

Tiffany

I look around at the room I'm now in to see two separate beds, cream walls, a bathroom and a mini kitchen which is almost similar to the Jolly Hotel we stayed in. I look over at Heidi who is just as confused as I am circling around astonished.

"Why did Dark give us this? I mean, it's not like him to be nice especially to me." I ask as Heidi turns to me smirking.

"Let's just say that I know how to get on to Dark's good side." She says worrying me a little with her tone of voice but I shrug it off when I've experienced much worse than a tone of voice somebody is speaking in.

I walk into the bathroom seeing that it's spotless! I walk back out catching a glimpse of pink speckles of sparkling dust flutter across the room but then disappears in an instant. I turn finding a picture in a gold patterned frame with Dark smiling. His smile is warm and friendly, something I took granted for but now all I see is hated. On the other side of Dark there's Wilford with a huge warm grin, the grin he would give me. I don't think he ever knew the situation between Dark, Anti and I but I hope he doesn't even though he wouldn't anyway. Oh, the more I look at him the more sorrow I feel for him and Dark, where is Tiff anyway?

Heidi

This room is huge, I want to thank Dark for this but the only thing he would want would be for Wilford to be back in his arms although I did see some pink speckles fly across the room. It must be Wilford yet Dark doesn't know that or maybe he does. I don't think Tiffany knows either I mean Tiff is gone, it's just me this time. I never told anyone but our bodies collided together. No wonder I could get onto Dark's demon side to allow us to have a room but I've been put into a situation where I was dead, I was dead and was brought back to life but if it wasn't me that it would be Wilford. Wilford deserves to live so maybe I can convince Tiffany.

"Hey Tiffany." I start quietly as she look's up from a gold photo frame to me.

"What's up?" She asks, I start rubbing my wrists nervously making her head tilt confused.

"Wilford didn't deserve to die." I said as she steps forward for a hug but I step back. "No, go back and bring Wilford to life. Not me." I say as Tiffany starts shaking her head with tears gathering up in her eyes.

"No Heidi, I-I..."

"Tiffany, I'm giving you no choice."

"B-but." Tiffany stutters, I shake my head opening the door walking out of the room after closing the door.

I walk down the hallway trying to find my way through but it's like a maze around here. I see the pink speckles again and again as I walk alone or maybe I'm not alone. Suddenly I feel a cold hand on my shoulder, I try to turn around to see who it is but darkness meets my eyes falling into their arms.

Tiffany

"God I'm an idiot! Maybe she's right but I doubt it. The dark room has got to her head or maybe the writer is playing around but it's too complicated to piece together the puzzles together. Maybe I should check on her but she probably wants to be alone for now. It's a big thing that she's putting herself into." I say to myself pacing around the room.