We Were Born This Way: The Writer's Pen

Tiffany

I decide to take a shower for now just to clear my thoughts and feelings about this. I walk into the room until it clocks me that I have nothing else to wear. I roll my eyes walking back to my bed until the wardrobe opens randomly. The wind maybe? There is no wind in here though. I look to see clothes, my size in there. This is so strange. I walk over to see dresses, t-shirts, skirts, trousers, and little lady underwear. Where has this came from? I take out some denim blue trousers and a black t-shirt with a few extras while walking into the shower room stripping out of my black party dress with little white flower patterns scattered over it. I grab shampoo and conditioner which was sitting on the shower table inside and some soap. I turn on the shower which blasts out cold water but then changes to a nice warm sensation against my body, I start off washing myself with the soap on my legs and under arms. I then squeezed some shampoo into my hair rinsing it under the shower water, I rub some conditioner into my hair waiting ten minutes until I rinse it under the water. I soon hop out grabbing a towel from the towel rack drying my self and my hair before grabbing my clothes. I pull my black t-shirt up and over my head pulling it down fitting perfectly while I pull up the denim jeans which also seem to fit me.

I get out of the shower room placing my things in the laundry basket looking up until I froze staring at what stands in front of me until my eyes meet the darkness hitting the ground.

*****

So now I have them, just two morsels who are powerless over me. She won't be needing this anytime soon and the poor Tiffany should provably learn what is right! My poor brother, he didn't deserve this but whatever happens, my love will never die. "It's just a stupid little pen which caused everything, you deserve to die!" I say kicking Heidi as she groans in pain while sleeping. "Maybe I should keep ahold of this for a while." I laugh with an evil tone shoving the pen with 'Heidi' engraved on the side into my pocket. "As for you Tiffany, we have business!" I say grabbing Tiffany's wrist imprinting my initials onto her skin pulling her away.

Heidi

I wake up breathing heavily, I check my pockets but it's gone. What has Dark been up to and why has he done this? Wow, look what I've got myself into! Fricking idiot and to think that I could be friends with a demon. My leg is in pain but nothing is there, what happened and why am I in the dark room again!?