We Were Born This Way: Going Back To The Start

Tiffany

I wake up on the ground once again, the journey of how this has all happened is madness and that my life has changed completely from writers breaking walls, powers and demons which I thought were fictional characters. Ones that I care about and can call them my friends now and have brought them to life, well having to make the choice on who to bring back to life. That's my part in books. I look up from the ground finding a dark hallway, maybe I didn't see that but it's open and that's the first time that I can actually get out without trying to break down a stupid storage cupboard or crawl through a vent! I get up holding the wall for support pushing myself towards the hallway hearing. Talking? I stand next to the hallway hiding behind the wall so whoever is there can't see me. I listen closely to the voices I can hear, they sound a lot like Wilford and Heidi!? 

"Listen, when I'm gone, look after Tiffany and be good to her. I'll miss her. Don't tell her where I'm going or what I'm doing because she'll only try to stop me but I'm doing what is right!"

A tear falls from my eyes as I hear these words, she can't be but what if I'm too late?

"I will, I love Tiffany and I'll do anything to keep her safe. Good luck and I'm going to miss you, Heidi. You're a writer and you always know how to survive the situation you are in and the ability of making the right choices to make the situation you've caused better again. Well done and thank you for the adventures, I can see the pink in my eyes already but you and Tiffany are the one and only fourth wall breakers that I know but I hope to see you soon, in the next book. Who knows."

In Wilford's words it brings tears to my eyes that he cares, he cares about Heidi and I. I never thought he did but he apologizes and I definitely accept it. I can't hear anything after that but a loud swish and a big glowing spark lighting up the place as I creep round the corner to see that Heidi has gone. I know that she doesn't want me to know but I've got to get to her and only Wilford would be the one who can get me there. I take in a deep breath exhaling it as I turn from the other end of the hallway to see Wilford standing there, his expression and face is dull and has no colour except for the brightness of his eyes.

"Wilford?" I say quietly as my hoarse voice echoes the cold empty hallway between Wilford and I. 

"Tiffany?" Wilford cracks his voice which seems warm to me making a smile appear on my face. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" He says holding his arms open as I run to him, the hug feels just right between us. "I'm so sorry, for everything. I don't know what I was thinking but I'm so sorry for it!" He whispers into my ear as I nod into his shoulder. 

"It's okay Wilford, it's okay." I smile as he holds me closer to his chest. "Is Heidi okay?" I ask as he pulls apart with his hands holding onto my shoulders gently looking straight into my eyes, I can see in his the pink speckles and I know that there will be pink speckles in mine too. "When a fourth wall has been broken, the speckles would appear." We both say together. 

"Heidi. She has gone to the past, to the chapter when it was either me or Heidi. Tiffany, she wants to keep me alive and I don't know how to feel about that." Wilford sighs.

"No, I know how to save her. I know what to do!" I say as I try to run but Wilford holds me close, "No Wilford, I can save her. We need to go into the past with her." I say. "Please." I stop shuffling looking into Wilford's eyes as he looks into mine.

"Okay." He whispers into my right ear, I smile as he leans in placing his, which were once cold, lips against mine. Once again I feel safe in his arms and it's crazy but I think I've fell in love! We both pull apart as our fingers intertwined with his holding hands as we both teleport to the most tragic chapter where I have horrid memories of. 

We both land in the hotel hallway, I look to see Tiff on the ground. She's not actually dead but I pull her up anyway as she looks at me confused. Wilford stares at the gun she holds but I grab it out of her hold, I turn to see Dark run out to Wilford hugging him. I throw the gun from Tiff's hand to the ground stepping on it as it smashes to tiny pieces. I run to the hotel door banging onto it as Wilford waves the keys infront of my face. I roll my eyes taking them from his hand opening the door freezing as I see the sight of blood being everywhere. A gun, a knife and Heidi's blood. Everywhere!

"Where is she!?" I scream with tears gathering into my eyes running over behind the sofa and the wardrobe which is half open to see Heidi's body on the ground with blood sprawled everywhere and bullet shot wounds in her stomach. I hold her, hugging her body as I cry, my tears soak into her bloody clothes. "NO!" I scream whilst crying, I feel Wilford's hand stroking my back.

"She risked her life for everyone!" Dark finally speaks, I look up over at him as he reunites with Wilford. A small smile creeps upon my face but it doesn't stay there for long as my weeping and sobbing takes hold of me.

"You know, another person should be here right now..."