We Were Born This Way: I'm Not Giving You A Choice

Heidi

I look around but it's not the dark room Tiffany and I were in, it has either changed or I'm in a completely different room. Blood is splatted all over the place yet there is no cuts or bruises on my body. I hold my knees to my chest thinking of how I've managed to get myself, once again, into a mess. A smile creeps onto my lips remembering the time Tiffany and I won the competition to meet Wilford and the time when I had a sugar rush, more of a coffee rush while running around the hotel room. Also, the time when Molly and I hung out meeting Jack and Mark but most importantly my writers pen. Even though I can't remember when I got it and who gave it to me I know now that it was for a writer who can survive the situation he or she is in and the ability of making the right choices to make the situation he or she caused better again! Think about my pen has got me thinking, where the hell is it? I search around my pockets and behind my ear but it's gone! Maybe when I was knocked out it fell? Would it still be there, the one who knocked me out would probably be the one who has it now maybe I can ask them?

"Ask me what?" I instantly look up to see the pink freak with his annoying smirk waving my writers pen infront of my face. "Oh, your pen. No need to ask me about that because I wouldn't give it back to you anyway!" 

"Wilford, you don't understand what it can do!" I shout as Wilford waves the pen in the air as I start hovering upside-down infront of his face. The look of concentration but also as if he was having a 'good time'. "Put. Me. Down." I say sternly gritting my teeth.

"Hmm, nah I'd rather not." He says waving the pen around. "I'm having too much fun!" His goofy smiles being plastered across his face as he says that.

"No Wilford, you don't understand." I calm myself down. "Wilford, you need to listen to me." I speak looking into his pink eyes that used to be brown. 

"Why should I listen to someone who wanted me dead! Huh?" Wilford shouts sternly into my ears as I stay calm. "Why are you so calm about this? Wilford screams losing his temper.

"Only because I didn't want you to be dead, Tiffany's counter part shot you and Dark was there but was too late to save you. Tiffany brought me back to life because you had killed me before you were killed but now I know the feelings you both feel for eachother and I don't want to be the one who is in the way of that. To make that happen, I need my pen." I say in a calm voice as Wilford sighs shaking the pen around as I hover back to the ground right side up. 

"S-so what are you saying?" Wilford asks, I slip a warm smile against my lips reassuring him that I know what I'm doing as he reply's in a nod handing me my pen back.

"Listen, when I'm gone, look after Tiffany and be good to her. I'll miss her. Don't tell her where I'm doing or what I'm doing because she'll only try to stop me but I'm doing what is right!" My throat chokes up stutters and tears gather together in my eyes but I stop them from falling as Wilford nods.

"I will, I love Tiffany and I'll do anything to keep her safe. Good luck and I'm going to miss you, Heidi. You're a writer and you always know how to survive the situation you are in and the ability of making the right choices to make the situation you've caused better again. Well done and thank you for the adventures, I can see the pink in my eyes already but you and Tiffany are the one and only fourth wall breakers that I know but I hope to see you soon, in the next book. Who knows." Wilford smiles as I nod letting one tear fall from my eye.

"Thank you, Wilford you've been quite the character to both of us but I now know you as something more than just a character but I friend who will take care of my friend and I really want to thank you for that. Thank you so much!" I cry as he smiles, I lift my head nodding knowing that it's time. I take my pen and before Wilford could lift his hand to wave goodbye I was gone but not really!