Chapter 4

*trigger warning*

(Camila's pov)

It was finally Friday which meant that we're going to the batting cages after school, I suck at sports but I get to be with the girls, especially Lauren so I don't care. I put a toothbrush, toothpaste, some bows, a hair brush and gum in a small bag to take with me to Lauren's house for the sleepover. I took a quick shower and tried to find the perfect outfit for today, I wanted to look cute for Lauren of course, eventually I ended up wearing some high waisted sailor shorts, a white blouse which I tucked into the shorts, a Denim and Lace bow (outfit from kiss 95.1) and some dark blue Chuck Taylors. I checked myself one more time in the mirror before grabbing my bags and walking downstairs. I grabbed my phone and saw that I had a new text, it was from a minute ago from Lauren

Lolo: 'I'm outside, come whenever you're ready'

I quickly grabbed my bags and walked outside, Lauren got out of her car and eyed me up and down 'you look cute today' she said with a kind smile and opened the trunk for me so I could put my bags in it, I put the small bag in the trunk and kept my schoolbag with me. I climbed into the backseat and saw Ally in the passenger seat and Normani and Dinah also in the backseat, I greeted them and buckled my seat belt.

I couldn't wait for school to be over and go to the batting cages but it seemed like every period lasted twice as long as normal, during lunch break I just went to our table again while the girls were getting food, Lauren brought me a plate too just like she has done every second lunch break for the past 4 days. It really annoys me, I know that she does it because she wants to be nice but I really don't want to eat it.. so I just ate it really fast en told the girls that I had to go to the bathroom and that I would be back in a few minutes, just like I've done for the past 4 days, but only this time without Lo following me.

I checked if there was no one else in one of the stalls, and went in the one furthest from the door and crouched down in front of the toilet and pushed two fingers down my throat until I threw up, I purged until I had a feeling everything was out. I flushed the toilet, washed my hands, drank some water and took a gum out of my pocket.

I made my way back to the cafeteria and send a smile in the direction of the girls, and sat back down in my seat next to Lauren. I hope the girls don't get suspicious, in my last school everyone bullied me and when my friends Marielle and Sandra found out about my eating disorder they thought I was lying and seeking attention and after that they ignored me, they didn't even came to say goodbye when I moved to Miami. A hand was waved in front of my face which shook me out of my thoughts 'Sorry I zoned out again' I apologised 'you seem to do that a lot' Lauren said jokingly 'I'm sorry' I apologise again 'No need to apologise, I think it's kind of cute' Lauren said and turning tomato red as she realised what she said. 'thanks' I said unsure of what to answer, all the other girls were looking at us questioningly and Dinah just sat there with a huge grin on her face. 'get yo girl' she mouthed again.

The bell rang finally signalising that school was over, I practically ran to Lauren's locker while pulling Dinah along with me. When we arrived we waited there for the other three girls to arrive. Not much later Lauren came, she hugged us both, she was definitely a hugger 'Hi Camz' she said afterwards, Dinah acted fake hurt and gasped 'What about me?' she said, 'Hi D-Mac' She managed to say between laughs. 'What's so funny?' Normani and Ally asked us when they walked up to us 'Miss Lauren here totally forgot me' Dinah said 'Did not!' Lauren defended herself still laughing, Normani and Ally shared a strange look and started laughing.

We walked out of the school building to Lauren's car, we put our school bags in the trunk with our bags for the sleepover, I quickly climbed into the passenger seat next to Lauren while the other three girls sat in the backseat. I heard shrieks and muffled laughs from the backseat I glanced up at the rear-view mirror to see Normani and Ally slapping and tickling each other in a playful way, they got really close this past week. I kept stealing glances at Lauren she was focussed on the road she's so cute when she is focussing on something I thought, at once she turned her head to look at me and she smiled at me, I smiled back hoping that she didn't caught me staring.