Chapter 10

(Dinah’s pov)

We watched as Lauren ran out of the room crying, when she was out of sight I turned my attention to Camila again who was still hugging her knees in the corner of the room, ‘WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER, MILA?’ I yelled at her ‘I was loving her’ she murmured, ‘You love Lauren?’ I asked her astonished, she didn’t answer me and started crying again. ‘Come on Mila you’re drunk, we’re going home’ I threw her clothes at her but she didn’t even bother moving, so I pulled her, pulled the top over her head and helped her put on her skirt.

I walked downstairs, pulling Camila along with me. I spotted Ally and Normani on the dance floor obviously drunk, Ugh and they’re supposed to be the wisest one’s. I tapped Normani’s shoulder trying to get her attention, she turned around immediately ‘Mani we’re going home’ She pouted ‘But I was dancing with Ally cat’ She said slurring the words, ‘No we have to go now’ I told her in a stern tone, she grabbed Ally’s wrist and followed me. When we were finally out of the house I spotted Lauren’s car at the end of the street, which means she left by foot, Normani rummaged through her purse and pulled out Lauren’s car keys. ‘seriously Mani, now we have to walk home’ I said starting to get irritated, ‘I can drive’ I heard a voice behind me, I turned around and saw Siope Arin’s best friend ‘You didn’t drink did you?’ I asked her just to make sure. ‘No, I don’t drink’ He told us smiling.

Siope drove us home with Lauren’s car, after parking it in Lauren’s garage, I thanked him for driving us home so I didn’t have to drag three drunk teenagers with me on the way home. When we approached the front door she left it open, very smart Lo..  I thought, we entered the house and I locked the front door, Ally and Normani were starting to sober up ‘Ally, Mani please stay in the living room with Mila, I need to talk to Lauren’ I told them, I dragged Camila to the couch and sat her down, she was still sobbing and didn’t say a word. ‘What happened?’ Mani and Ally asked in unison, I shrugged my shoulders and made my way to the staircase.

I slowly pushed Lauren’s bedroom door open, she was laying on her bed on her stomach, still dressed and crying hysterically. I sat down on the edge of her bed and placed my hand on her back, but she flinched and I quickly pulled it back. ‘Lo?’ I asked her in a soft voice ‘It’s me Dinah’, she didn’t respond, ‘Lo please tell me what happened?’ She just started to cry even harder. ‘Oh Lo’ I said and started rubbing circles on her back, she slowly sat up and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, I hugged her back and she cried onto my shoulder. When she calmed down a little I decided to try again ‘Lo, can you tell me what happened?’, she slowly pulled away and wiped her cheeks, ‘Camz’ she started ‘she got jealous because I was talking to Keaton’ she said in a low voice ‘Why would she get jealous?’ I asked curious ‘I don’t know’ she said ‘She kept saying I had to love her and not Keaton, but I don’t even love him’ She said, ‘she told me she was loving you..’ I told her and she started sobbing again, ‘Lo please tell me, what did she do’ at this point she was crying again ‘s-she.. she.. r-raped me’ She managed to get out between sobs ‘SHE WHAT?!’ I yelled, I was furious at this point. At stormed out of her room, down the stairs and into the living room. ‘MILA?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU’ I screamed as I entered the living room, Ally and Normani jumped up clearly startled. ‘What’s going on?’ Ally asked, I ignored Ally and Mani’s questions ‘YOU FREAKING RAPED HER’ I screamed pointing at Camila who was sitting on the couch with a blank expression on her face ‘ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND’ I screamed again. Ally and Normani were watching the scene going on in front of them mouths open agape ‘Mila raped who..’  Normani asked carefully, ‘SHE RAPED LAUREN AT THE PARTY’ I yelled at the three of them. Normani and Ally turned to Camila, there where now tears rolling down her cheeks. ‘I was loving her’ she murmured again ‘Rape has nothing to do with love Camila!’ I yelled ‘It’s sexual assault!’ I yelled before storming back upstairs.

(Ally’s pov)

I couldn’t believe what I just heard, Camila raped Lauren. I never thought she would do something like that, she seems so innocent and sweet, and there she was sitting on the couch crying her eyes out because she just “loved” her best friend. She’s drunk I suddenly remembered, she would’ve never done that if she was sober, so it’s partly our fault.. we allowed her to drink. ‘I hope she remembers when she wakes up, or else we’ll have to tell her what she did, and she will be like that all over again’ Normani whispered in my ear while pointing to Camila.

(Normani’s pov)

I’m pretty bummed I didn’t get a chance to ask out Ally, but at the same time I’m shocked, literally shocked, I never thought Camila would do something like that especially to Lauren. But on the other side she’s drunk, and I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t have done that if she was sober. Dinah was furious when she came down to talk.. sorry.. scream to Camila. Camila just fell asleep on the couch after crying her eyes out for another half hour, so we decided to go upstairs and check on Lauren.

We slightly pushed her door open and saw her and Dinah cuddled up on the bed, with Lauren sobbing into Dinah’s arms, we decided to leave her alone, I’m sure she doesn’t want to talk about it. I went downstairs again, grabbed a blanket from the couch and laid down, Ally was struggling to get comfortable in the recliner, ‘Allycat you can sleep with me’ I said while lifting up the blanket so she could lay down next to me, ‘Thanks Manibear’ she said and kissed my cheek, she wrapped her arms around my waist so she wouldn’t roll off the couch and fell asleep against my chest. I spent another half hour watching Ally sleep before falling asleep myself.

-------------------

a/n filler chapter