Chapter 14

(Ally’s pov)

Clara – Lauren’s mom- told us everything that happened, from Lauren’s dad raping her two years ago which she never told anyone to Lauren’s dad knocking out Camila. Camila was rushed to the hospital two hours ago, her parents leaved an hour ago when they calmed down to check up on Camila. Our parents called us in sick at school because of everything that happened. Me, Mani and Dinah were at Mani’s place, watching some movies, trying to let everything that happened over the past few hours sink in. ‘Ally can you help me in the kitchen please?’ Mani asked, ‘Sure’ I said and followed her downstairs. She came to a stop in the middle of the kitchen ‘Look Ally..’ she started ‘I know this is a bad timing but I wanted to do this Saturday after Keaton’s party but yeah.. you understand what I mean’ she continued ‘Would u please go on a date with me?’ she asked ‘but what if people see us Mani’ I answered unsure, because at the moment all we did was sneak around. ‘I’m not ashamed of you Ally, I want to show you off’ she said with a smile. ‘awh you’re so cute Mani’ I said and wrapped my arms around her. ‘so I suppose that’s a yes?’ she whispered in my ear, I nodded. ‘since Dinah expects us to come back with food’ she said while rummaging through the cabinets ‘here..’ she said while handing me some bags of chips.

‘you dawgs are sloooow’ Dinah said ‘I was starving up here’, ‘that was only like five minutes you fatty’ I said jokingly, she laughed and playfully slapped my arm. I was about to open one of the bags when my phone rang. I jumped up and ran to my bag, ‘it’s Lauren, shh!’ I said motioning Dinah to pause the movie. ‘Lo?’ I asked, ‘Hi Allycat’ I heard her sobbing on the other side ‘p-please.. come to the.. h-hospital’ she managed between sobs ‘on our way!’ I said quickly before Lauren hung up. ‘Girls we need to go to the hospital, now!’ I said while grabbing my jacket ‘ho! Wait what’s going on?’ ‘Is it bad?’ they asked ‘I don’t know, but Lauren seemed upset’ I said before running downstairs.

When we arrived to the Hospital we spotted Lauren in the waiting room, head in her hands, sobbing. I kneeled down in front of her, ‘Lo what’s going on?’ she looked up and her makeup was smeared all over her face, and her eye were bloodshot from all the crying ‘oh Lolo’ I said and hugged her tight. ‘She’s in a coma Ally’ she said between sobs, all three of us looked shocked ‘how..’ Dinah said softly ‘she hit her head pretty hard on the nightstand, the corner even broke off due to the force, and my father hit her in the face like.. super hard, he knocked her out’ she said crying again. ‘It can be only a few days, but it also can take weeks, months or even years for her to wake up’ she continued, ‘If she wakes up there’s also a high risk of brain damage’ she finished. We all broke down in tears and hugged, ‘It’s all my fault’ Lauren said at once ‘she wanted to protect me, and when she told my dead she kind of raped me he got all mad and started pushing and punching her’ she said and let out a sigh ‘what if she won’t even remember us IF she even wakes up’ she finished. ‘Lo you’ve got to stay positive’ We reassured her ‘Mila is a fighter, she will get through this but you’ll have to believe in her, pray for her’ I told her.

(Lauren’s pov)

Camila has been in a coma for three weeks now, it’s driving me insane. I missed school those three weeks, I haven’t been eating properly, I haven’t got any sleep, I stayed by her side every minute since her parents left.

My dad is in jail now for 11 years, my mom is divorcing him, and we’re moving. I didn’t agree with the idea of moving but my mom promised me that it wouldn’t be far, and I didn’t have to change schools or something, she just doesn’t feel safe in there anymore.

‘Hi Lauren’ a voice brought me back from my thoughts ‘how are you doing?’ It was Ally, ‘Hi’ is almost whispered, I just shrugged my shoulders ‘I know you don’t want to leave Camila in case she wakes up, but you really need to eat something, look at you’ she said pointing to me, I’ve lost a lot of weight since the whole accident, but honestly I couldn’t care less, I just wanted her to wake up already. ‘Lo, Dinah and Normani are waiting in the car, we’re going to get taco’s I will bring you some too ok?’ she asked in  motherly voice ‘sure’ I said unsure of what to answer. I laid my head on the side of Camila’s bed and played with her fingers, waiting for the girls

I looked when something was placed in front of my face, a bag of taco’s ‘thanks’ I said in a low voice. ‘no problem’ the three of them said in unison as they sat on the couch and starting eating their taco’s.

Visitors hour was almost over, which means Dinah, Ally and Normani, almost have to go.. I got permission to sleep in Camila’s room on the couch, when they realised I wouldn’t go home. I was saying goodbye to the girls when we suddenly heard a loud noise coming from one of the computers beeeeeeep Camila’s heart monitor was flat lining. Some nurses and a doctor came rushing in and told us to leave. We sat in the chairs outside Camila’s room, and once I sat down, I broke down in tears, ‘She can’t leave!’ I practically screamed, receiving a few strange looks ‘she can’t leave already!’ I sobbed. Dinah wrapped her arms around me ‘remember you’ve got to stay positive, she’s a fighter Lauren’ Dinah said, but I could tell they were all about to cry to, except for Ally who was already bawling in the chair across of me, while Normani was trying to calm her down.

We sat there for half an hour when suddenly the door opened, and the doctor walked out ‘Lauren Jauregui?’ 

------------------------------------

a/n so tell me what you want (what you really reallly want woops), alive or dead?