two

"Baby, can you grab my suitcase please?" I ask as we both get out of my matte black Range Rover rental, "Sure thing babe." He says and I slip my backpack on as we stand in the parking lot of the airport. "Ere' you go." Eric smiles and hands me my suitcase as we begin to walk towards the private jet, "Gosh, this jacket is actually annoying." I say and tug on the sleeve of my green bomber jacket . "I could, ya know, fix that." He smirks and I shove him slightly, "You're horny aren't you?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Not a surprise." I laugh and he rolls his eyes, "Come on, we're almost there." He chuckles as we get closer to the jet. "Hey there lovebirds!" Someone yells from the jet as we both look up and it's Billy aka Big Cass, Eva, Mercedes aka Sasha, and Eva's husband Jonathan Coyle. "Hi!" I yell back and wave before running towards the jet.

"Payback tomorrow Addi, you ready?" Billy smiles as I walk up the steps to get into the jet, "I told Eric that I want you guys to beat the thespian out of them." I laugh as Eric comes up behind me on the steps. "Hey, wanna do me a favor and put this up there?" I ask and set my suitcase in front of Billy, "Sure." He replies and puts my suitcase in the overhead carrier.

"We got champagne and I might've stopped at all of our favorite restaurant and picked up some food." Eva smiles as her and Jonathan hold up bags of food, "Oh my god." I say and my jaw drops. "This is why when Eric and I get married, she's my maid of honor and Mer is the co-maid of honor." I smile as everyone starts to laugh. "E, can you take a picture of me for Instagram?" I turn around and hold my phone out towards Eric.

"Sure thing babe." He says and grabs my phone as I sit down on one of the seats and cross my legs, make a peace sign, and do a duck face as he takes the picture. "Thank you my love." I smile and stand up before kissing him, "Anything for you." He smiles and hands me my phone.

I post the picture on Instagram.

@AdrianaWWE : Rosemont, Illinois here we come😘💪🏼  #Payback2016

@AdrianaWWE : Rosemont, Illinois here we come😘💪🏼 #Payback2016

Then we all sit down as Eva and Jonathan grab the bags of food, "A spicy chicken Caesar salad with extra dressing for Addi." Eva smiles and hands me the box of food as I Eric sits down next to me. "So, are you gonna match with the boys tomorrow Addi?" Mercedes turns to me and asks as I set the box on the table in front of me, "I don't even know what they're wearing." I laugh and Eric puts his arm around my shoulders.

"But I'll most likely wear a pair of white ripped jeans, a grey crop top that says Sawft, my grey, blue, and white Jordan's, and my blue fur coat." I add, opening my box of food. "Does Stephanie know that you're going out with them?" Eva asks as she takes a bite of her sandwich, "Yeah, I called her on the way over here." I reply and pour the dressing over my salad.

"Hey guys, we're about to take off." Jonathan says from the front and we all put our seat belts on.

It's gonna be a long flight.