On Set of Supernatural

The whole way there we talked, and me and Jensen have a lot in common. "So have your wrote anything" he asks. "Well I'm working on this one called "The Haunted Halls of Wayward Manor" and "A Magical Tale'" I say.

Soon the limo stop, there's a knot in my stomach, I'm excited to be here. It's like a dream come true! Jensen opens the door and we get out. I smile real big. I could see the trailer and sets, in the very I could just see the Impala, Baby. I smile, I love the car!

"Hey Jensen!" I hear someone, I turn and see the Misha Collins! I love Misha, he's so funny. Well they all are but you what I mean. "Hey Misha" says Jensen. They do a bro hug when they pull away, Misha sees me. "Who this, young lady" he asks giving a cheeky smile.

"This my daughter, Lilac but call her Lily" says Jensen smiling. Wait did he just call me his daughter?! Even though he just adopted me! I smile at him.

"Well... hello I'm Misha" he kissing my hand, in a jokey manor.

"I know I'm a big fan of the show" I smile. "Castiel is my favorite angel and when I was younger I tried to do your voice but mine was too High pitched" I say.

"I like her" he smiles, I smile.

Then they showed me around, it was so cool. I meet many others, I nearly faint. Seriously!

Then they were called on set, so Jensen took me to his trailer. "Okay Lily just stay here until I come back which will hopefully be soon" he says.

"Okay, Dad" I cover my mouth when that word left my mouth. He stares at me. "I'm sorry it just slip, I'm sorry.." I freak out. He grabs my hand making me look up.

"Lilac, I'm glad and honored that you called me dad. Dont be sorry, I'm sure Danneel will happy for you call her mom. She excited to meet you tonight same with JJ" he smiles.

"Thanks Dad" I smile as a few tears slip out of my eyes.

"Hey. No chick flick moments" he laughs, I laugh swiping them.

"But I'm serious" he says. I nod smiling.

"See you soon" he says walking out, right before the door closes. I hear him yells to the others. "She called me Dad!" I can hear them all cheer and stuff, I smile laughing. I lay down staring at the ceiling, wow first Jensen adopts me then he takes me on the set of Supernatural then I met Misha and he calls me his daughter. Maybe this family was the one for me...

Soon I slip into a my dream land, fast asleep...

________________________

I know it's short, but I wanted to at least post something for you guys. Enjoy!

Bai!