Comic Con!!!

^^Its so true^^

^^Same!^^

Outfit:

HOLY CHUCK, FREAKING COMIC CON!!

We are all going to comic con, sadly JJ and Mom had to stay there. Misha and Amy are going, as well the rest of Supernatural. We were all on the same plane, me and Amy sat next to each other. We made funny pictures and silly videos, and basically goofed off the whole time. It was great!

I heard The Flash, The Walking Dead, Teen Wolf, Arrow, Doctor Who, TVD, TO, TorchWood, and I think Sherlock. Also Merlin. I'm so happy, I'm ready to brust in tears. My friends are in a different at a different time, so we'll probably see them later. This is my first comic con and I am really nervous.

"Okay what are we cosplaying as" asks Amy. "Either Supernatural  or Harley Quinn and Ivy" I say. "Mmmm supernatural that ways I can be Castiel" she says, I nod. "You called" we hear Misha say in his Castiel voice. We look at him then each other then back at him and said," Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear."

"Okay that's creepy" we hear Dad say, Misha nods going back to him. We laugh high fiving each other, we talk and she was to be Cas and I was going to be Charile, which Kathryn Day was happy about. Olive would be Sam, Johnny would be Dean. I think Francee said she and this one friend of hers were going to be Harley Quinn and Joker. Ty would be Uriel. Then for reason Rhodos couldn't go, also I nicknamed her Rory.

As the plane landed, we all went to our hotels. Me, Jared, Dad, Amy and Misha were stay at one, me and Amy shared a room cause we're awesome. We planed our costumes, stay up until 12 talking to the others and what they would be. They said prefect, then we fell asleep to Supernatural....

The next day, we got up. Showered and got ready.
My costume: