Bullying

^^a funny pic I found^^

After Me, Rob, Richard drive around for whole laughing our asses off. We drive to one the scenes they were doing. We stayed and watch I have always wanted to know what it be like to act. I loved acting in plays at the school so when Miss Sunny found out, she forbid me cause I could never make it. I believed her for the longest time, I still do actually. "Hey guys" smiles Misha as they walk over. A break maybe...

"Hey" Says Rob and Richard, I stay quiet not sure what to say. "Can we talk to you two alone" asks Jared. "Hey Lily, I think Mark wanted to meet ya. He's over there" says Dad. I nod running over...

Mark was super fun and chill to hang with. "Lily!" I hear dad call. "Thats my call, bai mark!" I wave. "Bye love" he waves before leaving as well. I run to dad and see him with almost everyone, who was here when I came, like everyone with big roles on th show like Mark Pellegrino, Osric Chau, Alona Tal, and Samantha Ferris. "Hey?" I asked. They were all sitting with worried or pity looks. "Lilac, you know we all love you right? Just from the short days you have been with us, you have found some way into our hearts. And that's a lot saying, since Lucifer is here" jokes Dad pointing at Mark Pellegrino, who gave him a bitch face before smiling at me. "I know, its just.." I trail off.

"Its just what, sweetheart" asks Samantha. I stay silent. "Lilac, you'll always have us. No matter what. You can tell us" says Alona, I want to - I really do but I can't. "You can't, can you?" Asks Osric, when it hit him. Oh crud....

It hits everyone else. "I can't..." I whisper closing my eyes so tears would not come out. "Why" asks Jared. "I can't or she'll do something..." I say.

"Who" asked Misha.

"Daisy Fisher" I whisper but I realized what I did, I cover my mouth up and my eyes snap out. "The prissy white girl from the orphanage" Dad asks, wow he sounded like Dean saying that. I nod. "Oh Lilac" he opens his arms, I run into them. Everyone had tears...

"What she do" he asks. I whisper it in his ear, I refuse to say it out loud. I look him in the eyes, his eyes were blazing but soften when he saw me. I frown then hide my face in his neck as he hugs me. He tells everyone, I heard them gasp or sigh every now or then. I felt Jared rub my back, man I feel pathetic but I need love, every one does. I fell asleep in my dad's arms, tried and sore.....

When I woke up, I was in bed. I lay there thinking when someone walked in. "Hey" I look and see Dad. "Hey" I whisper. "You feeling better" he ask sitting on my bed. I sit up. "Yea but my body is really sore." I say. "Yea, we found what we think is bruised rib" he says. "Oh...."

"Lilac You know we love you right? You remind me of this freind I had as a kid, I loved her to death. She never knew her parent cause they were too young to keep her, she had been through so much. When she finally fot adopted by this family, who wanted a daughter as their own and they already had a son. She loved that family and they loved her, they moved to another city and I never saw her again. But I never forgot her. She later she find me again. Then she made me a godfather when she told me she was pregnant, I never meet her or the child or even the father. I had see pictures of them but a 2 years later I find out they are dead. And no one would tell where my God child was, I still haven't her..." he says, wow that's a lot....

"What was her name?" I ask. "Maya Winters, the family she went with was The Smith's" he says, I stare wide eyed.

No freaking way.....