Coma like sleep...

^^pretend it's Lily^^

Pictures:

Everyone visited Lily as they watched her 'sleep' hoping she come through. They found the kid and let's say, the boys nearly killed him but needless to say, he was sent to jail along with Daisy for paying her boyfriend to do it. Serves them right...

Olive wished, no needed her to make it through Lily was the first person she ever open up to. Since her parents, she somehow made her way into her heart and that wasn't easy to do. She was her best friend. Olive needed her in her life, everyone did. Jensen was depress, so was the cast, Danneel, and JJ. But this was his goddaughter, he promise her mother. He protect her and here he was failing at it. Everyone told him otherwise, but he wouldn't listen. He sat there days in and days out, watching her 'sleep'. He didn't talk, he didn't eat, he didn't even sleep. Jared and Misha would convince him some of the time, to let them watch over her. But the most of time, he refused...

Lily, for her, she was in this like land. A sleep land, where she was like a god or something, deep down she knew it wasn't right but she didn't know what until she hear Jensen speak. "Hey Lily" you could hear him, he was ready to bawl out in tears. "It's me, dad." He paused sighing,"I don't know how to say this but you gonna awake, sweetheart. I need you, JJ needs you, Danneel needs ya, everyone specially Olive. She's not doing so great without you, please wake for us, for me. Please...." Jensen's voice snap her out of the fake land she 'ruled' in her head. She needed to get back but how?

She fought for days, now it was months. For her it seem like years. Until one day.....