The Great Grant Date

The episodes were amazing, people loved my characters and I loved my fans. But the weekend had come and that meant me and Grant were hanging out even though Scar keeps pushing it to a date, even though I'm sure we're just friends. "It's definitely a date!" Sequels Amy as she, Scar, Olive and Rhodos or as I call her Rory. "That's what I've been saying but she wouldn't listen, being stubborn as always," says Scar. I roll my eyes. "Yea besides maybe Lily doesn't wanna date after taking a break from Chandler, I mean you guys are cool and all but still," says Olive. "It's fine, what do you think Rory?" I ask as she had been very quiet. She looked like a jumpy bunny as she looked up at me. "Love is a waste," and with that she looks away. "Why do you say that?" I ask. "It just is, okay," she snaps. I back down and continue to look through my clothing and chose an outfit.

 I back down and continue to look through my clothing and chose an outfit

"How's this?" I ask. "Loves it!" Smiles Amy, I decide on this and then Scar insists on doing my makeup, not wanting to agrue I let her. She finishes as Grant texts me.

The Flash

Hey I'm here

Flower Lily

Okay I'll be out in a sec

I get my purse and phone, then my keys and the girls literally have to walk to the door. It was embarrassing but I couldn't stop thinking of what Rory said. I hope she's okay.
I open the door and there was Grant smiling like a goof. "Hi there," I smile leaning against the door frame. "Hi," he smiles. We kinda just stare at each other until Scar clears her throat and we both look at her. "Sorry to interrupt this beautiful moment but the clocks a ticking," she says. I laugh and we leave in his car. "So Mr Gustin where are we going today?" I ask in a polish accent making him chuckle. "You know that sounds close to your Irish one," he says. "So you watched the episode I take it," I say. "Yep, and I have to say you were great," he smiles. I blush but I couldn't help but wonder......

What this a date or a friendly hang?