Chapter17:

Romona's POV:

So after being in hospital for 3 weeks, me and the twins got put into a orphanage.

It's horrible here and I haven't been able to see Tyler or talk to Hayes and I don't know what to do, I need them to tell me everything is going to be ok.

I haven't spoken to Hayes since that night and he doesn't know anything all he knows is that my 'dad' wasn't in the right place and everything is alright now nothing to worry about and he believed me.

Me and the twins share a room and they can hardly sleep, they keep having nightmares and I can't sleep as I'm up worrying about my 'dad' worrying if he is going to show up as they haven't been able to find him to arrest him yet.

Apparently it's adoption day tomorrow and Zoë and Ziön are hoping we get adopted tomorrow but I don't think we will as we have only been in here a week.

-----------------------------------------

Today's the day and I'm worried cause Zoë and Ziön would be devastated if we don't get adopted, they have made a big plan about how they will be the best, happiest children to have.

"Zoë, Ziön come here let me help you get dress."

"Mona I can't wait today we can go have a real family."Zoë said smiling huge.

"Yeah we could."I said putting her hair up in a bun.

"Zoë do you think they could have a dog? I've always wanted a dog."

"Ziön that would be amazing we would have a friend."

"You two they might not even have a dog, come on let's go."I said laughing at their excitement.

When we got down stairs we all had to stand in a long line in alphabetically order so me, Zoë and Ziön we at the end.

Half an hour later everyone who came to adopt a child came so we all had to sit in the livingroom waiting for Miss Abreu to come and talk to us.

After waiting 10 minutes, Miss Abreu came in rushing us around apparently there are later arrivers.

30 minutes later it was mine, Zoë's and Ziön's turn to go in.

"Sorry Romona but they only want to see Zoë and Ziön go wait in the livingroom."Miss Abreu said stopping me from going into the room.

"B-but-"

"Just go Romona."

Slowly making my way to the livingroom I started having a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen.

Why would they only want to see just Zoë and Ziön?

Do they only want them and not me?

Of course they don't, they can't separate me from them, can they?

Zoë and Ziön soon then both came running into the livingroom yelling to me making me come out if my thoughts.

"Uh what did you both say?"

"WE ARE GETTING ADOPTED WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A REAL FAMILY" they both yelled at me.

"Um Zoë, Ziön it's only you two getting adopted not Romona."

"What do you mean?"

"Romona they only want to adopt two kids not three that's what I mean."

"Romona, what does she mean?"

"Ziön she means that they only want to adopt you and Zoë."

"But what about you?"