Chapter20:

Romona's POV:

2 months later...

2 months ago I was with Saiko at the orphanage but now I'm at some foster house and they don't even like me, the brother there is being nice to me but I think he just wants to get in my pants as he keeps putting his hand on my thigh higher then what I expect it to be to be friendly.

Saiko and I only talk when I'm at work because after work I have to go straight back  to the foster house, they don't know I work though if they did they would just take the money, like they have before i had to lie and say it was savings I guess it wasn't a complete lie but at least they didn't find it all most of it is kept save with Saiko. I have to lie and say I'm doing homework after school at school and my teacher Miss Wylie helps me cover it up.

Right now I'm in the room I stay in listening to Jack&Jack on the little MP3 I just got for 20$ I've also lost the complete little contact I had with the twins and I feel so lost like I can't even sleep at night, I don't really eat anymore  not like I have a choice sometimes.

As Conor Maynard- Just In Case came on, Megan the sister came in to my room.

"YOU!"

"What?"

"YOU LITTLE SLUT STOLE MY LIPSTICK!!"

"No I didn't, I don't even like wearing lipstick."

"YES YOU DID YOU LITTLE WHORE WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!!"

"What's going on in here?" Mrs Huge came in saying. I'm not even kidding when I say this but her last name describes what she looks like, not trying to be mean but it's true.

"THE BITCH STOLE MY LIPSTICK!!"

"No I never, why would I want to use something that is probably diseased ?"

"DONT YOU EVER SAY MY DAUGHTER IS DISEASED YOU LITTLE BITCH!!"

"It's properly true, do you know how many fuckboys she has fucked?!"

"I DO NOT SLEEP WITH FUCKBOYS!!"

"Your right you sleep with anyone with a dick. Sorry whore."

"MOM SHE STILL HAS MY LIPSTICK!!"

"Right, let me look for it." Mrs Huge said going though my top draw.

"It's properly in her night stand draw." Megan point to the night stand on the right side of my bed.

"I don't even use that draw so why-"

"Is this your lipstick darling?"

"Yes mom see, she's a little stealing hoe."

"Right go and get your father he can sort her out!"

"What do you mean sort me out?"

"You'll see."

Just then Frank came in with a belt.

"What are you going to do?"

"Make sure you won't ever say things about my daughter again or steal her stuff!!"

Just as I'm about to ask again he grabbed me by my hair and whacked my back with the belt.

Over and over again and finally about after 15 hits he left the room and locked the door, leaving me in the corner of the room crying wishing my mom was here.