Chapter25:

Romona's POV:

(1 month later...)

"Bye Jackson and Rose, see you tomorrow."

"Bye Romona." They both said.

1 month later and things with Josh has been good, he's been protecting me the best he can and I'm so grateful. We have gotten pretty close this past month and it's great, but like a sister and brother bond, I love the feeling of having a older brother.

On my way back "home" I went and pick up some Oreos and ice cream for Josh as a little thank you for everything.

When I got back, I went straight up to my "room" and wait for Josh to come in.

"Hey beautiful, how are you?" Josh said coming in.

"Hey, I'm good how are you?"

"I'm good now I've seen you little sis."

You see I leave before anyone wakes up so I don't get to see him in the morning.

"I've brought you theses." I said giving him the Oreos and ice cream.

"Mmmhh my favourite, thank you."

"Your welcome."

"So what's tonight's movie?"

"It's your turn to pick."

"Okayy, what about 21 Jump street?"

"We watched that last time it was your choice." I laughed.

"I know but I just love that movie."

"Fine, only because I get to see Channing Tatum."

"Good cause I wanna see Chanel Celaya."

"Come on put it on then."

"Okayyy, don't be so impatient." He laughed.

If your wondering no I didn't get a tv and DVD player, Josh just leaves his old ones in my room so we can have movie nights.

After 21 and 22 jump street I look next to me and see that Josh has fallen asleep so I put the Oreos and empty ice cream pot on the night stand next to him. Then I turned the tv and bed side light off and then went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------
(Next day...)

I woke up from being dragged out off bed by Frank with Josh shouting at him to let me go.

"NO YOU AND HER CAN NOT HAPPEN, I DO NOT WANT YOU WITH SOME WHORE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND JOSH!!"

"SHE ISNT ONE."

"SO YOUR TELLING ME THAT IM WRONG AYE!"

"YEAH I AM SHE HASNT DONE ANYTHING TO YOU SO I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE GIVING HER BULLSHIT."

"GET OUT OF HERE ILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER!!"

"NO!IM STARTING TO FEEL CLOSE TO HER LIKE SHE IS ACTUALLY THE SISTER I WISH I HAVE FOR FUCK SAKE AND IM SICK OF YOU HURTING HER IM NOT GOING TO GO KNOWING YOUR GOING TO HURT HER."

"GET OUT OFF HERE NOW!"

"Josh, just go I'll be fine."

"NO, I CANT LET THIS MONSTER HURT YOU."

"PAUL COME HERE GET THIS LOW LIFE AND TEACH HIM A LESSON AND TELL GREG TO COME IN IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES."

The next 20 minutes was the worst minutes of my life, Frank beaten me up and he got Greg to...