Chapter18:

1 week later...

It's been a week since they have gone and all I've been doing is going to school which by the way isn't the one I was at before with Tyler no, because they thought oh let's put her in an orphanage on the other side of DC, I have been trying to find a job though but haven't had any luck yet I'm going out again today to find one.

As I was getting ready there was a knock in the door.

(Her outfit)

"Romona you have a new roommate."

"Oh okay."

"Hi I'm Saiko Howlter."

"Hi I'm Romona Williams."

"Okay you two breakfast is downstairs if we have any food in that's is."

"Okay Miss Abrue."

When Miss Abrue went, I turn around too see Saiko unpacking on the twins bed.

"Aye you okay? Why are you crying?"

"U-umm sorry didn't know I was and yeah, umm I'll see you later maybe." I said grabbing my backpack and headed downstairs before I could make it out the door, Jessica the bitch came up to me.

"Oh look, looks like Romona is going out."

"Yeah I am so what."

"Looking like that really?!"

"What's wrong with my outfit?"

"Babe first off you shouldn't be wearing that top your too fat to be wearing a crop top."

"What?"

"You look like a hippo, if I was you I'll go and change."

I looked down at my outfit. Maybe she's right.

"Aww the big baby is crying."

Soon enough I felt tears going down my cheeks. At this I ran back upstairs.

"Hey I thought you were going out- what's wrong?"

"I- I'm fat I can't go out looking like this."

"You are not fat, your body is amazing, you look amazing in that outfit, who said you are?"

"Jessica."

"She's a bitch don't listen to her, come on." She said grabbing her backpack and dragging me downstairs.

"OI bitch."

"Yes you Jessica"

"Ermm who do you think you are talking too." Jessica said coming up to us.

"You." Saiko replied putting her hands on her hips.

"I'm not a bitch."

"Sure, and if you ever say anything to Romona again you better watch out, I've been doing kicking boxing and boxing since I was 5 and I'm not afraid to use you as my punching bag, okay."