Chapter22:

Romona's POV:

Today I'm looking for another job I need to get out of this town. After that first beating it hasn't stop it's been a week and the beatings gotten worse as he hits the fresh bruises and then they start to bleed.

After 2 hours I haven't found anything so I went and got a small Starbucks after asking if they had any jobs as I was sitting there a person came and sat in front of me.

"Hello darling, I'm sorry to disturb you but I couldn't help but over hear you saying you was looking for a job for after 5pm, well I've got a 3 year old who needs to be looked after till 9pm as I work late and I was wondering if you would like to do it for me I've had trouble finding a babysitter and I would appreciate it if you could?"

"Omg really I would love to, you don't know how much that means to me that you are giving me a job me a stranger, thank you thank you."

"No problem hunnie, my name is Rose Jones but you can call me Rose."

"My name is Romona Camilo but if you like you can call me Mona."

"Ok Mona, if it's okay can you tell me about yourself, so I know you a little better?"

"Yeah that's fine."

And so I sat there with Rose telling her a bit about myself how I'm a foster kid and a little how I got there.

"So do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah, 3 I've got two little siblings who are twins who are called Ziön and Zoë and a twin sister who's no longer here."

"Aww darling, I'm so sorry, at least you have you little siblings to be there with you sweetheart."

"Actually my siblings got adopted 2 months ago so really I don't really have anyone I have my friend Saiko but I don't see her that much."

"Oh hunnie I'm sorry that your basically by yourself, but I hope you know now you have me and if you ever need to talk you can come and talk to me anytime." She said while holding my hands in hers.

"Thank you Rose, it means a lot."

"It's no problem sweetie, I have to go now but I'll see you tomorrow, oh before I forget can I have your number so I can contact you when I need to?"

"Umm... I don't have a phone."

"Oh alright well here's the address and I'll see you tomorrow." She said writing it on a piece of paper from her notebook.

"Ok and thank you again for giving me this job."

"It's fine sweetheart, bye darling."

"Bye Rose."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hayes POV:

There they were, the twins, Zoë and Ziön.

"HAY, MASHY." Zoë yelled running towards me wrapping her arms around my legs.

"NASH, HAYES." Ziön yelled doing the same as Zoë but to Nash.

Nash picked Ziön up at the same time I picked Zoë up and hugged her close to me.