Chapter 24:

Romona's POV:

Right now it's 2pm on a Sunday and I'm at the ice cream pallor severing some rude ass people.

After here I'm going straight to Rose's house to babysit her kid, Piper.

"Romona darling you can go if you want."

"Oh thank you Anna."

"Your welcome I'll see you tomorrow darling."

When I get there Rose welcomes me. The house was beautiful and looks like the royal live there. The livingroom was on the right as you walk in and the kitchen was on the left, in the middle there was grand staircase. Rose led me into the livingroom and it was bigger then my old livingroom and kitchen put together.

"As you can see this is the livingroom, the kitchen is to the left as you would of seen, Piper is up in her room getting in her pjs her dad is helping her. There's food in the fridge but there's also money on the side for pizza or anything you and Piper want, and this is for you the contract is paid for 2 years its set up with our numbers in it, I hope you like it." she said then handed me an iPhone 6s rose gold.

"Rose I couldn't take this, that's too much."

"I want you to take it honey, consider it a business phone if you don't want to take it then that means I can contract you when I need too, ok honey?"

"Rose I cant."

"Yes you can, we are not taking no for an answer." said a built man coming down the stairs with a 3 year old.

"But..."

"No buts!"

"Thank you..."

"Jackson."

"Jackson and Rose it truly means a lot."

"Your welcome sweetie." Jackson said as he put Piper down.

"Your welcome honey." Rose said as she went and stood next to Jackson.

"Right we need to go we wont be back till 7." Jackson said.

"Piper be good for Romona." Rose said.

Then they left and I was standing there looking down at the 3 year old wondering what to say.

"What do you wanna do Piper?"

"Can we play with my toys please?"

"Yes we can, show me to your room princess Piper."

"This way queen Romona."

2 hours later we have played dress up, princesses, Barbies, Trucks, and play doh.

"Princess Piper are you hungry?"

"Yes."

"What would you like to eat."

"Ice cream."

"What about ice cream for dessert and something else for dinner?"

"Ok, can we have cheese pizza please?"

"Ok, ill order it now."

After ordering pizza we decide to build a fort in her bedroom and got snacks out for after, we left the ice cram in the freezer for later to get out so it wont melt.

The pizza arrived during the first 10 minutes of Barbie and the nutcracker, so I left Piper for 5 minutes while I went to get it. Half way through the large cheese pizza, some snacks and near the end of the movie Piper asked to put away the food as she was so full at the I laughed but agreed so I put everything away back in the kitchen and then went and put on another Barbie movie. I don't know when but I believed me and Piper fell asleep as I woke up to it being 8pm. At this point I quickly got up without waking Piper up and made my way downstairs to see Rose and Jackson in comfy clothes watching some tv drinking wine.