Chapter19:

*Next day*

Romona's POV:

After going to the park and riding our boards, me and Saiko went back at 10pm and stayed up most of the night talking. I told her all about Hayes, Tyler and the twins and she told me about her past.

She's been to different orphanages because she keeps getting into trouble, she was abused also that's why she was put in an orphanage because when she was 12 her mom dropped her of at one so she wouldn't get any more abused by her step dad. I even asked her why didn't she stand up for herself as she knows kick boxing and boxing and she said "because I was to scared to and if I didn't get hit that day my mom would of."
I'm just glad she's ok and not getting abused anymore.

Today we had work at 9:00am so Saiko and I skated there on our skateboards. Once we got there we immediately got to work, I waited tables as you could also get pancakes and waffles here and Saiko was behind the till.

At 1:00pm I start working behind the till while Saiko waited tables.
As I was severing the next person in the line I was writing down some orders for Touka as she was working in the kitchen with Anna when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hiya, could I get a 2 scoop 1 vanilla and 1 chocolate with some sprinkles, tar Snuggles."

When I looked up I couldn't believed my eyes.

"OMG TYLER IS IT REALLY YOU?!!"

"Yes bitch get over here and hug me."

With that I ran round to the other side of the counter and jumped on Tyler and cried.

"I can't believe you are here omg how?!"

"Well a little birdie told me how much you missed me and said where you are now working so I decide to come see you before I leave."

"What do you mean before you leave?"

By this time we were sat at a booth.

"I'm leaving to LA because my dad got a job there I'm sorry."

"It's fine at least I get to see you now, I've missed you so much, who told you."

"Meeee." Saiko said popping down next to me.

"OMG thank you thank you, how though?"

"Well my boyfriend is friends with him so I called him up and asked for Tyler's number and called him."

"Thank you, thank you." I said throwing my arms around her giving her a tight hug.

"Umm Romona can't breathe." Saiko said laughing.

"Sorry." I said letting go.

For the next 4 hours while I was at work Tyler sat behind the counter with me as I severed customers and catch up with him.

After work me, Tyler, Saiko and Touka all head to the park and hung out.

While we was there Freddie turned up.

"Cowboy?!"

"Buttons, how are you?"

"I'm good now, how are you?"

"I'm good too."

"So your Saiko's boyfriend? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Yeah and we haven't talked since forever and I was going to do it over the phone but you would of flipped if I did so I was waiting to see you, haha."

"Well true and I don't need to have the "talk" with you I know you are an amazing person and wouldn't hurt Saiko."

"Thank you Buttons."

"Why are you and Freddie saying weird names to each other?"

"Oh me and Freddie met when he came into grade 2 and he's from Tennessee so I called him cowboy the first time we met."

"And when I met Romona she used to be obsessed with buttons."

"So do you all have nicknames for each other?" Touka asked.

"Yeah it was only me, Tyler, Freddie and Jamie though up to high school then we meet the rest of the squad."

"I used to and kinda still call Romona snuggles because she used to always snuggle into me when we were really little."

"And I call Tyler dimples because he would have these really cute dimples whenever he grinned when he was little, he still has them. " At this Tyler grinned and Saiko and Touka awed at his dimples.

For the rest off the afternoon we hanged out at the park talking non stop, by the time it was 9pm we all went home well me and Saiko went back to the horrible orphanage.

////////////////////////////////
Short sorry.

~Hello people, I've been thinking lately and that's never really good but I don't know if this is good enough to carry on but if you want me too carry on please let me know and I will upload another chapter soon probably Saturday but I'm not promising anything.
Well I hoped you did enjoy this chapter and thank you to anyone reading this FanFiction.

And if you are still reading now, comment your celebrity crush I want to get to know my readers.

Peace✌️.