Chapter26:

Romona's POV:

2 weeks later and Rose and Jackson has took all of us in, we're so grateful but Saiko, Josh and I feel like we are out staying our stay as we can't relay on them forever. So me and Saiko are going out to look for a little apartment we can afford and Josh is going out to look for a job. Also we're planning to get the apartment before Josh's 19th in 2 weeks so we can throw him a little party.

As I was doing my make up, I couldn't help but shiver at the thought of the reason why I have a cut lip. It's annoying as it keeps opening up and there's nothing that I can do. Also the bruises around my arms and legs don't make me feel good about myself but I have to keep strong for when I finally get Zoë and Ziön back and hopefully that's soon.

When we got to the 5th apartment we looked around for a bit but we didn't like it, it different feel right.

"Saiko can I speak to you a minute over here?"

"Yeah."

"I scared we can't find the right place plus this is the last place we're looking at today."

"Same, but we will find one soon."

"Hopefully."

After driving back to Rose's and Jackson's we sat talking at the kitchen counter drinking coffee. As we were talking about viewing another apartment tomorrow. Josh then came in and looked annoyed.

"Josh?!"

"There wasn't any jobs but I'll keep looking."

"It's fine we haven't even found an apartment yet."

Rose then came in looking worried.

"Hey Rose, what's wrong?" Saiko asked.

"Umm Romona honey, well me and Jackson was getting justice for you cause we think it's good for you and umm your going to court in one week so I think it's best to not look for any apartments for now, I know you all feel like your out staying your stay but we love you here and after the case we will help you look ok?"

"Umm ok, thank you this means a lot."

"Your welcome honey, well you three go and get dress we're going out for dinner, Jackson is coming home in 5, be ready at 5:30 please and oh yeah there's outfits and shoes for you on yours beds."

Me and Saiko then rushed up stairs to look at our outfits, when I got mine I rushed into the attached bathroom me, Saiko and Josh share. At the same time Saiko rushed in and we both screamed. Our dresses are beautiful.

After getting dressed in them and doing our hair and make up we met back up in the bathroom but with Josh this time and squealed at how we looked.

"You look so beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you Saiko."

We turn to look at Josh and he looked handsome.

"Josh you look..."

"Amazing." Saiko said finishing my sentence.

"Yeah amazing."

"Why thank you ladies you both look so beautiful."