Chapter 5

School was finally over and it was time for the weekend and the slumber party. The bottoms or what they call themselves, Floral Imagination, decided to simply sleepover at Kellin's house Friday night and then head straight over to Josh's. Thankfully, Oli knew the address to Josh's house. Of course he did.

Floral Imagination were currently at Kellin's house and everyone was smoking out on Kellin's balcony. They were laughing and talking.

"You know...the Halloween dance is soon. Do any of you have dates?" Kellin asked before taking a drag of his cigarette.

"I'm probably gonna asked Frank. You know, short, black hair and greenish eyes." Gerard flicked some ash off his cig. (For the sake of the story, Frank is taller than Gee)

"Why?!" Everyone except Gerard said together.

"You should let him ask you. Not the other way around." Ashley nudged him, blowing out some smoke.

"Lord knows he won't do it. That's just how guys like him are. They think they're superior to us but their not. They're dumb and don't think about anything besides food and music or shit like that. So if I want him to be my date, I'll ask him. I mean, I'm not getting him fucking flowers." Gerard explained. "But let's talk about Tony. What the hell happened in the bathroom?" Tony blushed before speaking.

"So apparently Mike is like, super dominating and I was staring because he was good looking. Really good looking. So I ran to Denis because he caught me staring and I got nervous. Denis, being a dick, pushed me so I had no choice but to introduce myself and you know me, I don't speak very loud so I mumbled a bit and he literally took my face and told me he didn't like mumblers. Me being me, I bit my lip because I was so nervous and he didn't like that either, well I guess he did and he asked me where the bathroom was and I led him there he shoved be into a stall and things went down from there, literally." Tony explained and Oli bursted out laughing.

"I can't believe you did that Tony." He laughed and nearly choked on the smoke he was holding.

"Fuck you, Oli. You were totally flirting with Josh today." Tony hissed and fixed his snapback. Oli immediately shut up and smiled.

"So what? At least I didn't suck his dick." He shot back. Kellin shook his head and put his cigarette out.

"Remember the no arguing rule?" Kellin asked as he went back inside while everyone else put out there cigarettes. "But I totally think you two are meant to be." Jack snorted.

"If Mike really cared about our poor Tony, he wouldn't of made him suck his díck." Jack pointed out.

"But was it big though?" Gerard asked with a giggle. Tony hit him with his Ninja Turtles pillow.

"I will end you." Tony threatened with a pout.

"Shut up and sleep. It's like 5am." Denis said as he curled up in his sleeping bag and fell asleep.

And that was their night. But on the other hand, the Badasses were having their own sleepover as well.

"Mike, I still can't believe you made Tony suck it." Vic grumbled at his brother. Alex was just laughing, probably because he was drunk and high at the same time.

"It's kinda funny. But Mike said he liked it." Ben blew out some smoke. Mike was just smirking.

"Danny's gonna make you suck it too. And you like it. You're his fuck toy and you're making Denis your's. Denis doesn't seem like someone who's want a threesome at all." Josh pointed out. Ben shrugged and smoked quietly.

"Someone practically threw a hissy fit when he got Alan as his partner." Josh spoke again. Austin glared at him.

"I mean, have you seen him. He's a hot mess and a half." Austin protested.

"He dresses the same as Kellin so watch it." Vic growled as he took a swig from the Jack bottle. "So I'd be careful. Kellin can certainly kick." He rolled up his pant leg a bit and there was a big bruise forming on his shin.

"Shiiiiiiit. Kellin did that to you?" Mike asked as he looked at the bruise.

"I made the mistake of calling him a her and that happened. So yea, don't mess with him." Vic smiled as he rolled it down. Austin simply shrugged.

"Alan's a flower who I could simply break. He doesn't stand a chance against me. The worst he can do is hit me with a shoe and check if he chipped a nail." Austin said. Andy shook his head.

"He's probably sensitive. Don't be a dick to him." Andy shoved his friend's shoulder. Austin rolled his eyes but didn't say anything else.

Did they stay up the whole night talking about Floral Imagination?

Probably