Chapter 6

"Kellin, your hair looks fine! Get the fuck out of the house!" Denis called as he set his backpack in the back, along with his sleeping back.

"I'm coming!" Kellin replied as he went outside and locked the door behind him. "I want to make sure I look good." Gerard smirked and went over to Kellin and blew smoke in his face.

"You look great, wanna know what else looks great? My eyeliner. It fucking slays." Gerard said and winked playfully.

"Get your fucking asses into the car or I'm leaving you two behind." Oli told them as he started the car, it was more of a truck, so whoever didn't fit, got to ride in the bed of the truck.

Kellin and Gerard rolled their eyes before getting in. Tony, Ashley, Denis and Jack sat in the bed of the truck while Oli drved it. (Reference anyone?)

"I'm a little nervous." Alan told Kellin quietly.

"Why? I'll protect you and so will the rest of the group. We got your back." Kellin told him and rubbed his shoulder.

"Austin doesn't like me." Alan mumbled.

"So what? You're an amazing person, Al. You're my best friend, plus that doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't like you. You are very likable, Alan." Kellin whispered and hugged him.

Jack was freaking out in the back. "What if everything doesn't go to plan? Like what if we all get into a gang bang?" He asked frantically.

"Calm the fuck down. So what if it doesn't? Plus, I don't fuck with you if you don't gang bang" Denis smirked. "But for real, it's fine, we won't be doing much anyway." Denis told him as he smoked in the back, passing the cigarette to Tony. Jack sighed and took the cigarette from Tony and took a deep inhale. He sighed, letting the smoke out.

"Better now?" Tony asked with a giggle.

"Yea." Jack gave it back and looked at Ashley who fell asleep with his head in Jack's lap. It's fucking 8:30 in the morning and no Ashely Purdy is gonna wake up that early. So he slept until then arrived.

Oli parked and got out first, noticing Ashley was sleeping. "Wake him up." He said and Denis smirked and hit Ashley with a pillow.

"Wakey wakey, bitch!" Denis laughed as Ashley woke up.

"I hate all of you." Ashley moaned, waking up from his nap. He grabbed his Attack on Titans' bag and blue sleeping bag and hopped out.

After everyone grabbed their stuff, Oli knocked on the door and soon greeted by Josh. "Cheers for coming." He smiled. Oli smirked and pulled Josh close.

"I'll cum for you anytime." He whispered before pulling away and walking in.

"I didn't mean it in that context, Oliver!" Josh went after him and Floral Imagination let themselves in.

"I smell booze!" Denis cheered and nudged Tony who was smiling.

"Follow me guys." Josh beckoned as he went upstairs.

"I will follow you." Oli went after him along with the rest of the group. Josh's room smelled like alcohol, cigarettes and weed. Alex was passed out in a corner along with Ben. Vic, Mike and Frank were talking but stopped to look up at the boys. To Frank, Gerard looked stunning. He had a jacket on and skinny jeans.

"Hey, Gee." He said as he stood up and took his bags. Gerard smiled.

"Hi, Frankie." He kissed his cheek before sitting on the bed.

"Excuse the fact that Ben and Alex are passed out." Josh laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. Denis gasped when he came up with an idea.

"Perry, help me out here!" Denis took his hand and pulled him into the kitchen. "What better way to wake up two hungover people by dumping water on them?" Denis asked as he searched for two tall cups and filled them up with cold water. He handed one to Tony and they went back upstairs.

"Mind if we dump these on your friends?" Tony asked Josh who shrugged.

"Nope." Josh said as he watched and then Denis dumped the water on Ben and Tony dumped the water on Alex.

DENIS' POV

I really couldn't contain my laughter. Ben and Alex woke up, startled and soaking wet. Alex wiped the water from his eyes and glared at us. He stood up and pinned Tony to walk and let me tell you, I've never seen anyone move faster than Mike to defend Tony.

"Hands off, Gaskarth." Mike growled and he pulled him off Tony and kissed Tony's forehead in the most gentle way and smiled at him. Tony was clearly in shock at the whole thing but then I felt hands on me. He turned to see Ben. He no longer looked fazed to the fact he was wet. He simply smirked.

"I am so gonna get you back for that, Stoff. Watch your back." He smiled and kissed me cheek before grabbing clean clothes (I think) and throwing Alex some too. "Let's get changed." He said as he pulled Alex away. I watched in awe and turned to my friends. I noticed that everyone was talking to someone, except Jack, Ashely and Andy. I decided to go talk to them. Ashley was cuddled into his Black Butler pillow.

I noticed Andy watching his every move. They were close and I thought it was adorable. Mike was talking to Tony and playing with his longish hair and his stretched ears. I wish someone would treat me like that and not like the foreigner I am. I heard Ben and Alex talking as they walked in. Ben stood behind me and wrapped his strong arms around me and nuzzled his neck. 

I could feel his eyelashes against my neck when he closed his eyes and moved his hands into my pants front pockets. I could help but smile at him. He could be really sweet when he wanted. To me, I don't think Ben could do any wrong.

(Man, I have so much planned for this story but idk why I don't write.)