Chapter Nineteen ✦ Wrapped Around Your Finger

Colors {Stollace} Chapter Nineteen Wrapped Around Your Finger

"You were mine for a night, I don't know how to say goodbye," 5 Seconds of Summer Wrapped Around Your Finger

✦ Connor ✦

  "I'm taking you on a date," Connor said, standing at Will's doorway.

  "He's grounded," Apollo said and Hyacinth threw him a look. "No, I'm not-" Hyacinth whispered something in Apollo's ear, which caused the older blonde's cheeks to flush. "Never mind, go ahead."

  Will left, making sure he had his phone and a house key. Connor laced their fingers together, before pulling Will to his car and opening the door for the blonde. Will blushed and thanked him, getting in. Connor sat in the drivers seat and pulled out of the apartment driveway, before setting off.

  "Where are we going?" Will asked, his hand still clasped tightly with Connor's as they rested on Will's thigh.

  "It's a surprise."

  "Cliche," Will remarked playfully, a smile on his lips. Connor jokingly rolled his eyes.

  "You'll like it, I promise."

  Will grinned and turned on the radio, hearing the Ramones blast loudly. Connor laughed at Will's expression and turned it down so that they could hear each other.

  "I did not expect you to like that kind of music," Will commented.

  "What can I say? I'm full of surprises."

  They pulled up to a parking lot and Will felt his eyebrows furrow.

  "Connor, it's too cold to swim. I didn't even bring a swimsuit."

  "Ah, yes, that was my plan all along. To kill you of hypothermia," Connor said sarcastically. "No, I brought you here to have a romantic dinner and watch the sunset."

  "Oh," Will whispered, before he laughed. "I'm an idiot."

  "At least you're cute."

  Will jokingly glared at him, before getting out of the car. Connor clasped their hands together and pulled him along the beach, revealing a table that was already set with covered food. Will's cheeks blushed scarlet. No one had ever done something like this for him.

  "Wow," he whispered, noticing the flowers littering the sand and table, candles making it all the more romantic. "Connor, I...I don't know what to say."

  "I mean, a thank you and 'I love you' would suffice," Connor said and Will threw his arms around Connor, hugging him tightly.

  "Thank you," he whispered, placing a soft kiss on Connor's lips, feeling the brunette's hands lay themselves gently on Will's hips. "And I love you."

  "Love you too," he murmured, kissing Will's forehead. They pulled away from each other and sat down, revealing a delicious looking meal.

  "Did you make this?" Will asked and Connor's cheeks flushed.

  "Uh...yeah. I hope you like it, because it took forever-"

  "I'm sure I'll love it."

  Connor grinned and they began eating, Will's eyes widening.

  "Oh my God, what the hell, Connor?!" he yelled and Connor jumped, his eyes widening. "Why is this so good, what the fuck?"

  "I took a cooking class last year," Connor said, chuckling and blushing. They continued eating and finally, when they were done, Connor pulled Will up and began leading him somewhere.

  The sun was beginning to set, so Connor set out a few blankets and they sat down. They didn't say anything as Will laid his head on Connor's shoulder, cute smiles playing on both of their lips.

Ask him, Connor's brain told him. Now is the perfect time.

  He didn't ask. Instead, he looked down at Will as the blonde sat up and stared at the sunset. It casted beautiful colors over Will's face and in his eyes. Oranges, purples, and pinks reflected in Will's blue eyes. Connor wasn't an artist, but he wanted to paint what he saw so bad. Will was absolutely stunning and beautiful, and Connor thought that if angels existed, this is what they would look like. 

  Finally, they were enclosed in darkness as the sun fully set. Will sighed contently and laid his head on Connor's shoulder again. Suddenly, strings of lights flickered on over their heads and soft music began to play. Connor pulled Will up and began to twirl him around, hearing a Will giggle and laugh. They danced like idiots song after song, but they were enjoying it. Connor even twerked, causing Will to fall onto the ground in laughter. He pulled Connor down with him so they were face to face, Connor's arms steadying himself so he wasn't crushing Will.

  Will pulled Connor down in a sweet and soft kiss, their lips moving gently against each other's. Connor lowered himself so he was resting on his forearms, and Will wrapped his arms around Connor's neck. Will pulled away after a bit, feeling Connor rest his forehead against Will's. The blonde's eyes were still closed, so Connor's took in Will's peaceful expression.

Just ask him, Connor. Now is the perfect time. When are you ever going to get a chance like this?

  Connor opened his mouth, but Will opened his eyes and gasped.

  "I love this song!" he yelled and got up, making sure not to hurt Connor as he pulled the brunette up with him. "Dance with me," he whispered, coming down off of his excitement. Connor smiled and took one of Will's hands in his own, placing another on his waist. Will's free hand rested on Connor's shoulder as they swayed to the music. Will soaked in the moment. It was truly beautiful; one of his favorite songs playing, the dark illuminated by fairy lights, and his favorite person right there with him.

  Connor's eyes danced over Will's face, committing the way he looked to memory.

This was the perfect moment. The one he's been waiting for.

  "Will?" Connor whispered, smiling softly when Will's blue eyes met his. "Can I ask you something?"

  "You just did," Will murmured, cracking a smile. Connor chuckled, before looking Will in the eyes again.

  "This is serious," Connor said, watching Will's eyes freak out and shift between both of Connor's. "I..." Connor's breath caught in his throat. "A few months ago, if you told me I'd be here on the beach with the most beautiful person in the entire school - no, the world, I would've said you were crazy. How could Will freakin' Solace ever like someone like me back?" Will's cheeks flushed scarlet and he grinned. "I never possibly imagined that I'd be right here with you. And here we are," Conmor whispered. "Nothing makes me happier than being with you, I hope you know that. When I almost lost you..." Connor's voice cracked. "I don't even want to think about it. I would've lost my world." Connor paused, taking a deep breath. "And I want you to know that I'm always here for you. Forever and always. As long as you'll have me," Connor whispered, before a small, nervous smile broke out onto his features. "Will Solace...will you please be mine?"

Will's grinned widely, throwing his arms around Connor's neck and pulling him closer.

"Nothing would make me happier," Will murmured and Connor grinned, pressing their lips together. The brunette's hands rested on Will's hips as he pulled the other closer, their chests flush against each other. Will pulled away, his eyes searching Connor's. "I'm all yours," he whispered sultrily, before he cupped the back of Connor's neck and pulled him into a deep and desperate kiss. Connor kissed him back just as needy, his fingers tightening their grip on Will's hips. Connor laid them down on the blankets, one arm resting in the ground to keep him up, and the other on Will's hip still.

His hand on Will's hip moved to one of Will's hands, lacing their fingers together and pressing it into the blanket as the brunette's lips left a blazing trail along Will's neck.

Their hands only left each others once - when Connor was taking his shirt and Will's off. After that, they remained laced. It was just another way to keep them closer together.

Then, the night was filled with closeness and pleasure, but most importantly, it was filled with the love that bloomed between Connor Stoll and Will Solace.

(A/N: You're all so young I wouldn't dare write smut so enjoy this cute fluff. Also, this fic is coming to an end :-( The next chapter will be the last.)