the day the tables turned

***10 years later***
Ryan is 34, tara-rose is 10 and tees 35. Will put the other charters ages in as they come into the book.

Ryan pov

"And your sure your all right with this?" Tee asked again. "Anything for my little girl" I said ruffling tara-rose's hair. "I told you not to do that" she snapped. "Sorry" I awnserd and she rolled her eyes. "Tara-rose!" Tee warned. "I'm going to miss you really dad" she said hugging me tightly. "It's your feature" I replyed hugging her tightly. "Anyway...we better be off. Tara-rose, go get in the car. I need to speak to your dad for a moment" she said as she gave me one last hug and left.

"Ryan are you su-" "I've saud I'm fine about it" I sighed. "Yer but were moveing to Cander for tara-rose dance school. It's ages away and i don't know how much your get to see her" she awnserd. "She got a scholarship to a dance school. She desurves a normal life. Besides, what do i do for her. She hardly comes round and when she dose she kicks off. Anyway it's my fault she's like th-"can we not. She gets annoyed cus if her OCD and anxiety after the bullying, that's nothing to-do with you" she awnserd and i roles my eyes. "Look I just want to say goodbye to you myself" she said as we hugged tightly. "I'm really going to miss you" she told me hugging me tightly. "I'll miss you to. And tara-rose. But you've done so much for me over the years. Thank you" I wisperd into her hair as we let go. "Guess this us goodbye then" i said as she nodded walking away.

***1 house later***

Still Ryan pov

I was makeing my self some food when the phone went.

***phone call***
Hi is this Mr Reeves?" The person asked. "Yes who's this" I asked. It's docter fletcher at city hospital. There was a gang shooting on the motorway...tee for shot." They explained. "What about tara-rose?" I asked. "She's ok. Broke foot as the car went that's all" they said. "And tee. How's she" I asked. "I can't give any details over the phone" she explains. "I'm on my way. Ill be about 5 muinits" I said dryly.
***end of phone call***

Tara-rose pov
"Your lying" I mutterd as they shook there head. "YOUR LYEING!" I shouted tears suddenly poring down my false as I shot up pushing over the chair. "Your dad be here so-"I DON'T CARE! I WANT MY MUM !" I screamed at the top of my voice crying my eyes out. "Tara you need to try and stay calm I know its har- "YOU KNOW ITS HARD! YOU SEE PEOPLE DIE EVERY DAY. IVE JUST FOUND OUT THAT SOME RANDOM IDIOT KILLED MY MUM AND YOUR TELLING ME YOU KNOW ITS HARD!" I shouted. "Well you don't have a clue. Your all heartless robots. My mum should be alive now. We should be in the car listing to the radio playing eye-spy like 4 year-olds. Yet I'm here, with a dead mum and you telling my you know it's hard like you understand. Yer right" I added coldly and emotnless as I walked off out if the hospital. As soon as I did dad saw me I broke down. "She's dead" I managed to spit out as he hugged me tightly.