too much

***2 months later***
Tara-rose pov

I had been at a new behaviour school for about a mobth now and i was going in about 3 days a week wich was good for me. But today, I was seeing dad for the first time since I got taken away from him. I put on my light geans and white and red strips top and black bommer jacket and put my hair into a high bun as I walked downstairs to wait for him.

"What time is it?" I asked Mike. "20 to 4" he awnserd. "10 muints late" I sighed."dosnt surprise me" Rita scoffed. Because of everything that hapoened his psycholgest had to come, and Rita and with Mike or may-lie had to sit in aswell.

"Here be here soon" I spat at her. "Wouldn't count on it" she snapped back. "How about we grab you a drink yet?" Mike said as we walked into the kitchen. "Thanks Mike. I hate rita" I told him. "I kinda got that impression" he awnserd. "Whys he late?" I moaned. "Hes probably just delayed or-"not comeing" I intrupted as I downed the drink he'd given me. "He'll come. I'm sure if it" he told me. "15 muinits now" I replyed. "Theres lots of reasons he could be late"he awnserd. "Yet bu-" just then the door bell went and i ran to it. "I've got to open it in case its your dad." Rita hissed as i sighed and she opened the door.

"Dad!" I exclaimed hugging him. "Let him get though the door" his psycholgest stated as we went onto the quiet room with Mike.

"So how have you been?" Das asked. "Fine. You?" I asked. "Fine"he awnserd as we sat there quietly for a fue muinits. "Look tara, I realy an sorry ab-"it's fine" i intrupted as there was a silence again. "So how's school been?" he asked. "She got moved to a behaviour school" Rita intrupted "What did you do?" He asked. "Wasnt going school, walking out, a fue fights" I awnserd. "And you going school now?" He asked. "More then I was. I guess its helping. How are you and Chloe?" I asked. "We're all fine now. She was conserned about me that's all" he awnserd as I nodded. "I miss to dad...I really do...I wish I'd tryed to stick it all out-"I hit you.that's not your fault" he intrupted. "I wound you up. Everyone gets fed up of me adventualy. I'm useless" I awnserd. "Hey your not-"I am with out mum" I replyed. "We all miss tee. She was amazing" he replyed "I...I didn't think you liked talking about her. You rarely even say her name?' I questioned. "I don't." He awnserd. "Why. She's dead, not coming back! You can talk about it but you don't seam to get it. THATS WHY IT FAILED. ME BEING WITH YOU. SHES DEAD. NEVER COMEING BACK!" I shouted panicking and running out the room.

I could feel my breathing go quicker and quicker. "Tara-rose open up" Mike told me. "Tara it's you dad. I get your upset. I miss her to. I realy do. But I miss you to...I made a stupid mistake but your safe now...take the opportunity. For your mum. It's what she'd want" he told me saying my breath calmed down.

"I'm sorry" murmerd though tears as i walked out. "Its ok" he said hugging me tightly. "Why are you hugging him!" Rita snapped comming upstairs. "Hes my dad!" I exclaimed.

"The same dad that hit you" she murmured. "IM SICK OF THIS. THE ONLY REASON I LOST IT WAS BRCAUSE I FELT JUDGE AND I COULDNT COPE WITH THE PRESSURES. MAINLY FROM YOU. IM SICK OF YOU!" I shouted. "Tara, calm down" dad mutterd grabbing my arm as I started shaking and going back into a Panick attack. "It's ok" he said as I adventualy calmed down. "Look I better go yer" he said. "No" I begged hugging him. "It's going to be ok. I promise" he said hugging me tightly as he walked off with Rita and his psycholgest.

"Mike how do I go about outing a complaint in for Rita?" I asked. There's better then her but only the bad ones tend to last, and there's much worse then her" he Tod me. "I don't care" I replyed. "Ok I'll get you a form to fill out. If you need anything just tell us" he said and i nodded going back into my room and breaking down in tears.