what's best

Tara-rose pov

It was poring with rain and i was sat in a woods in tears. I has been sat there fir about 20 muinits. My jaw killed and my head banged. I couldn't belive he'd done that. My own dad.

Then I heard foot steps behind me. I looked over to see dad I went to run. "Please. I want to talk" he mutterd. "WHAT IS THERE TO SAY" I said tears streaming dowm both oh faces. "I'm realy sorry" he replyed. "And you think thst makes it fine. I am coverd in mud, my face is killing and i never want to speak to you ever gain" I hissed.

"Just let me explain" he mutterd. "What so you can back it all up!" I hisses. "Not back it up.You can never back up violence. I know that. I just want a chance to explain" he told me. "Fine" i hissed looking away.

"When...when you were born. I was ill as you know. One night you had a real little cold. You'd had it for about a week. The health visitor had said you were fine, tee...had said you were fine. But I didn't belive any of them. I struggled with picking you up, in case I hurt you, but that night, I took hold if you... and i didn't let go, I couldn't. To the point you couldn't breath. Then when tee came back from work... I was realy violent...I get sectioned after that" he told me.

"So you nealy kills me?' I asked. "I remember...sitting in icu where you were,I promised I would be there for you, unless I though I was going to hurt you. But every time I tryed to walk away i couldn't. Cus I know you won't belive it...but I do love you" he told me.

"I love you to...but...I don't feel safe living with you. But thanks for telling me the truth" I told him as he nodded. "So what do you want to do from here?" He asked. "I don't think I can live with you. I love you I realy do...but I just can't" I told him as I nodded. "Your old enough to make yiur own decisions. But I'll tell you now, care is no easy place" he replyed "I know....that's Why....when mum died...I wanted to be with you...but I cant" I wisperd.

"It's your decision. I'll back you what ever. And I'm sorry.for all if it" he replyed as I nodded.