help

***1 week later***
Chloe pov

I was on the train going to ashdeen ridge. I hadn't seen tart- rose since she had been put into care and Mike had told me she hadn't been great.

"Hi chloe" Mike said as he opens the door."hi. Where is she?" I asked. "In her room. She managed to come out for dinner, that was it" he replyed and i nodded. "I'll tell her your here as the stair lifts not here anymore, but it might of been a waisted journey. Sworrt" he told me. "It's fine. She's me niece." I replyed as he smiled going upstairs.

"And who are you!" A girl with blue hair asked."Chloe. Tara-rose auntie. And you?" I questioned. "Georgia She never mentioned you. Tho she dosent say much, she's clearly a bit wrong in the head" she said sarcastically. "Shes been though a lot." I awnser. "So have we all. But what would you know about it?" She spat.

"I spent most my life in care. Here atchaly. So did most of her family. All for diffrent reasons. So yer I get it." I snapped. "I didnt realise" she saud shocked. "So don't jude" I replyed as she nodded sheepishly walking off.

Just as she walked off I saw a shaken up tara-rose come downstairs. "Hey" she murmured."do you want to go in the quiet room?" Mike asked her as she nodded and we want in.

"Mike said you havent been great. Weldone for comeing down" i tell her as she nodds. "I spoke to your dad. Why arnt you writing back to him?" I ask. "I can't. I want to see him more" she replyed as we both looked to Mike.

"Once the report is filed against rita you can talk to your new social worker, and they can take it to the board and fight your case" he explsined. "See there's a chance. You be got your whole life ahead of you.if you can't manage, you need to try and get help. I did and it helped me" I awnserd. "I'm not like that tho am I. I was bad enough before. Now look at me" she replyed harshly. "Im not saying i get it. Im saying i know it will get better" I replyed. "I know. But it dosent help me now. It's great seeing you b.but, I.I.I need t.to go" she replyed. I could tell she was probably holding back a pannic attack. "It's fine.and hopefully were get a better social worker yet?" I comments as she nodded and quickly thanked me for comeing as she ran off.