where did it go wrong

***1 week later***
Tara rose pov

It was Saturday morning and i had been her a week. I was eating breakfast when may-lie came in. "Tara-rise you've got a letter" she told me as I took it off her and i could clearly tell strait away it was dad's writing. "O so he's alowed letters now" I mumbled. " who's its off ?"Ben asked. "No one" I spat. "Ooo sounds nice" Georgia replyed sarcastically. "Sorry who asked you?" I spat."right ladies that's enough" Mike warned. "Bout right" I snapped storming to my room.

Despite her only being here every weekend Georgia and i were already sworn enemies. Everone ekse tryed to be nice but I didn't care. I wasn't dumb. I knew they just wanted gossip. That's what everyone wants.

As soon as I got to my room I opened up the letter.

Dear tara-rose,
So I spoke to Rita and I'm alowed to write to you and you can write back, If you don't want to that's fine. I get that. I hope your settling in well and Maby now your in a new place school might be easier for you. I'm sorry about how it all turned out. On other news I'm talking to Chloe again. She's allowed to see you. Said she might pop arround at the weekend. I hope your doing ok. Mike's a good man so I know that will help. Better father figger then I'll ever be. I also asked about seeing you but it will take aged have to apply for visiting rights each time and Chloes the only on with automatic visiting rights and you know how tierd she gets with it taking her more energy to do things so I wouldn't expect her all the time. I'm trying to sort out a date when we can meet but you know what rita is like. Anyway I'll write again soon.
Dad

I didn't know what to reply so I didn't. What was there to say.I'd only been school twice I the last week and i hated everyone. I used to be such a lovable kid. Where did it all go wrong.