Chapter 2

#2:

Why Men Love Hos

The first thing that crosses a man's mind when he meets a new woman is how she looks. Before you stop reading like, "I knew there was a catch, I gotta look like Beyoncé and shit," calm the fuck down and let me continue. Guys react to beauty but looks alone do not enchant. When a man meets a new woman, he unconsciously judges her level of pretty. She's sexy, cute, okay, or ugly. I'm not going to sugar coat that, because that is just the reality of how male brains work. Of course having certain body features make women more attractive. For example, I once watched how my friend started talking to the more classically beautiful of two friends while sitting in a hotel lobby. The moment the other friend got up to go to the bar, his eyes lit up at the sight of her ass. Once she came back, my friend immediately switched his focus to the donkey booty girl-her ass upgraded her beauty over that of her friend's face. Breast upgrades, legs upgrades, even hair upgrades. Doesn't matter how fake any of it is, men don't really care where it came from as long as it looks good in motion! There is something even more powerful than blemish free skin, D-cups, Malaysian hair, and an ass that you can sit a Ciroc bottle on, it's called charm.

To engage a man and flirt with him in a way where you stroke his ego will always win him over. Charming a snake is similar to charming a man, you hypnotize them into a comfortable state, and from there you can do with them what you will. Compliments, flirty sass, and sexual body language will bring a man to his knees. Keep in mind that men don't know for sure that you're attracted to them they assume it. No matter how cocky he acts, he still craves the ego stroke of your attention. To confirm your attraction under the pretense of flirting, will put the biggest Kool-Aid smile you've ever seen on his face. We will get into the ins and outs of flirting later, but for now let's focus on the psychology, because you should never test these things out without first understanding what's mentally at play. Hos have mastered the art of flattery and that, more so than their appearance, makes them sexy. A woman who looks like Mila Kunis[4] can walk up to a guy and start a conversation where she doesn't really engage, just answers straight, and any man with eyes will like her, but he probably won't ask for her number because the vibe is mixed, and he doesn't want to get rejected. A woman that doesn't look half as good as Mila can walk up to a man, make eye contact, compliment his smile, and give off crazy body language, and magic happens. This man's brain transforms her from a seven to a nine because she's being nice, showing interest, and filling that insecure hole that all men have. That's called charm.

The strippers that make the most money aren't necessarily the prettiest; they're the ones with the best conversation, the ones that put a man at ease, and that make him feel handsome. They charm the money out of his wallet for longer than that one song he swore he wasn't going to go past. There are corny strippers who are happy to take their clothes off and ask guys if they want a dance, but they're lap-dancing like they're shadow boxing, numb to reality and dry as hell in their salesmanship. Let a stripper who comes over with something interesting to say like she's a human being and not just making the rounds, and she's going to force that dude to hit up the ATM. Her bare breast and ass hanging out didn't pull him; her charm pulled him by exploiting a man's need to feel special in a room full of rival males. That's Ho appeal, these women whom not only come off as sexy, but who also know how to make a man feel like he's the center of the universe.

Charm alone won't captivate a man to the point where he's treating you to Vegas trips just because. Charm alone is an easy way to find yourself in the friend zone unless you have the next ingredient-sex appeal. Hos know what men look for in a woman physically and what other women look for competitively. Master charm and then turn your attention to sex appeal. The thing to focus on is your body, and how the right fashion choices will draw attention in various degrees. If you have a big ass, you wear things that accentuate that ass. However, that ass is a gift and a curse because if you accentuate it too much you draw the wrong attention. For instance, a girl comes to get her son's hair cut at the barbershop I go to, and she always wears shorts that barely cover her ass. Guys look, but then they look at each other in a way that the fellas do, "she's phat, but she looks stank." There are fools who will pursue her because they want to fuck, even if she comes off as ratchet. However, most of the quality men will be turned off because they don't want to be seen walking down the street or cuffing a girl who dresses like that.