Chapter 8

#8:

Getting Nasty with It

Between the 2nd and 3rd date is where you take the seduction to the next level. All the ice has been broken and men are going to start to get a little bold with their line of conversation. "Stop being nasty... Boy, you crazy... You always got to make it into something dirty." Those are the corny things women say when they are trying to keep sex under wraps. So-called classy ladies don't want to shift focus on sex because they don't want to get a man's hopes up, they don't want to get themselves worked up, and they want to keep a certain image of themselves that screams, "Respect me!" Hos don't play in that league, they know that men claim to be disgusted by freaky behavior, but they all salivate over girls who talk openly about their pussy and their sexual behavior. There is an art to it; no one wants a woman that's online telling the world her pussy taste like strawberry Fanta or sharing her last orgasm story on a double date. Exclusive freakiness makes men think they are special. Therefore, your nastiness has to be relayed subtly in order to give a man the impression that you're not a freak; he just has the power to bring the freak up out of you.

√ Tap Out Pussy

This Pussy'll drive you crazy drive you crazy. Those are the lyrics to one of the most famously ratchet Baltimore Club songs from when I was growing up. I remember when I first heard it; I was amused and turned on at the same time. To talk about sex in a way that challenges your manhood as if you won't be able to satisfy or hold your own, is like throwing down the vagina gauntlet. As a man you want to prove that no woman can make you tap out, that you can't get sprung, but secretly it's the curiosity of, "Is her coochie really that bomb?" that makes a dick rock hard at the very thought of that kind of new pussy. Ho appeal isn't merely new pussy appeal. Every woman who a man hasn't had sex with has new pussy appeal, but that doesn't drive a man crazy. Hos are able to keep sexual interest where other women are just dismissed as cock teases because they don't say "no" to sex, they say, "You're not ready." Women looking for relationships treat sex like the elephant in the room, because they think sex lowers a man's opinion. Hos embrace sex talk because sex doesn't lower a man's opinion it keeps his interest. What lowers a man's opinion is actual sex with little to no effort put forth. Talk privately about how you want to ride his face, how good your pussy tastes, or how only one man has ever made you squirt, and it will have him all ears.

Your pussy is Floyd Mayweather, it's humiliated all challengers, and you don't want to waste your championship coochie on a Manny Pacquiao. You're not just talking shit, you've asked him about his dick game, you've felt on his cock, and you've dirty danced against him and felt that poke, yet you're not convinced he's ready. The cat and mouse shit talking is important during the first two or three weeks because if he passes the headphone test of the 3rd date, then you'll open up for real about sex, but for now you're seducing him with the promise of the best pussy he's ever going to feel. This infuriates him because you are so open about it and you put it so close to him in public, but at the same time your flirting is making him nervous because you may catch him slipping and fuck the shit out of him. Talk about sex often, talk about the porn that you now study, make up stories about the "6" guys that you've been with and how they just couldn't lay it down. You don't need foreplay because you automatically get wet, you cum from giving head, you haven't met a man that can last longer than ten minutes hitting it from the back, etc... Pussy propaganda is highly effective, so talk your vagina up as if it has all the answers!

√ The Secret of Phone Sex

An honest person knows how to have phone sex. If you're a woman that tells me she doesn't know what to say, how to initiate it, or how to get a man off verbally, then you're a liar. You are lying to me, and you're lying to yourself. I don't care how shy or introverted you are, you know what turns you on. You know what has made you moist in the past. You know what you want to hear a man say, feel a man do, and most importantly, what you want to do to a man to excite yourself. You know how to have phone sex, but you're afraid to say those things to a relative stranger. Phone sex is hard because it forces you to open up about the most secretive thing you can ever talk about-sexual desire. You may be into some nasty shit that will be judged. You may be into some boring shit that will be judged. The reason you struggle is that you're afraid to be judged on that level or to be thought of as impure. Hos have phone sex down to a science because they don't give a fuck about what comes out of their mouth, they have no reason to fake modesty, and they understand that to know what makes a man tick sexually is to control him mentally. Phone sex in a normal relationship should be beneficial for both parties, not all about a man trying to relieve his stress. However, when you're seducing a trick, you want to steal from the playbook of an old school prostitute and be his fantasy for those twenty minutes that he lasts.