Chapter 9

#9:

How to Make Him Fall in Love

the Ho Way

Sexual attraction is a shallow desire, which is why men lose interest so quickly after checking you off their bust it open bucket list. As a woman, you may be confused as to why men spend so much of their waking life trying to get something that isn't even that serious. The same reason restaurants can charge $90 for a steak and build their business around the fact that they have $90 steaks. It's the allure of something bigger and better. Wanting to have sex with various types of women is the itch that can't be scratched. He's never had a girl with D cups, has never had a girl with A cups, has never had a Spanish girl, has never had an Arab girl, has never had a girl with natural hair, has never had a girl with that Cassie side shaved shit going on-men are in awe of anything that appears different and can't wait to experience it!

Old pussy tastes just like new pussy, probably feels physically better than new pussy, but like the guy who eagerly makes reservations to try out that $90 steak, men have a burning desire to try out new women just because it's on such a high pedestal. Your pussy is the bait, and the way you flirt and seduce will raise you to that high pedestal. Nevertheless, those things don't guarantee shopping sprees or condominium down payments. The deep desire that makes you different from the average pussy is love. Men fall in lust quickly, and they fall in love even quicker if you know how to push the right buttons.

Take a man that has a little sister, he will do anything to make sure she's taken care of and that she's not being taken advantage of by men like him. It puts a smile on his face just to know that he's the one holding her down and sheltering her from this cold world. Men are protectors by nature, it's in the male's DNA to hold down the fort, but it's not property that makes him so caring, it's the love of being needed by someone special to him. Little sisters often don't want their big brothers to watch their backs, but they do it, and when that girl finally sees how he looked out, she embraces him with love. That's a special feeling that not even little brother or mother love can touch.

Take family out of the equation, men still take certain women under their wings. Every man that I've ever known has had a "sister" that wasn't related to him. That relationship was deep and other friends weren't allowed to talk to his play sister, outside dudes had to be approved, and anytime she was in need, he did what he had to in order to make her happy. Bitter women who have never experienced this level of platonic male love often turn their nose up when their boyfriends inform them of little sis. These women only see a man/woman relationship that's not built on family, so it has to be sexual. They are right and wrong. Not every man wants to fuck his play sister, but the kernel of romantic love is at the root. It's not the same as "I want to marry you" love, it's more of this "I want to keep you in my pocket and protect you," selfish and conditional love.

The same way men fall in love with their play sisters, they fall in love with Hos. They provide that sisterly love where they look up to him, they need him, and they appreciate him for helping out. These women also represent that "Be My Daddy" sexual fantasy. Daddy's gone, so Big Brother is there to guard her heart and facilitate her wants, but at the core is the reality that unlike real family, he can have her sexually. A Ho makes it clear that she is not his woman, but she also makes him feel as if she belongs to him. No other man is as embedded in her soul as he has become, and that emotional ownership makes her special. The one Ho Tactic that will solidify your relationship goes beyond flirting and seducing, it's all about being dependent like a little girl, and making him feel as if he's your protector.

Hip Hop has promoted this, "You can't save a Ho," or the "Captain Save-A-Ho" rhetoric, but the truth is most of the guys rapping about not loving Hos are obsessed with them. A man with money or status treasures a girl that he can trip with, who doesn't bring romantic stress, and who always makes him feel like the only man in the world when they are together. That's the emotional jackpot; he doesn't have to commit to something scary or grow up and take on responsibility like marriage or a long-term relationship. This Ho is a friend, a confidant, a lover, and best of all she doesn't put any pressure on him. Real women could never be happy with that self-centered role in a man's life, but Hos are built for concubine life.