Chapter 5

#5:

Treats, Tricks, or Sponsors Who to Hustle

Are you a woman who just wants to be able to date various guys, be taken to nice places, get gifts

even when it's not your birthday, and never have to come out of pocket when you're on a date? Then you want to be Treated. Being treated is the easiest hustle because you can use it on multiple men at once, ranging from those whom you have no romantic interest to those you crush on. If you don't like the whirlwind of dealing with various men, you can focus your energy and reserve it for that one guy you want to take on as either a boyfriend or friend with benefits that hooks you up on the regular. Think of treaters as starter men when perfecting your game. Treaters aren't necessarily ballers; they are normal guys who don't mind doing what they can, but you can't push them past basic gifts or activities because they literally can't provide luxury things. Most men enjoy showing a woman a nice time, so no matter your confidence level, these men can be your gateway hustle until you muster the courage to get more.

Are you a woman that wants to live an extravagant lifestyle and be spoiled by men with real wealth, then you need a Trick[7]. Every woman says she wants luxury, but most should stay on the treated level because they don't have the mentality or seduction skills to impress a man that can just walk into a strip club, buy pussy, and not feel guilty about it. Tricks are usually well traveled, extremely aggressive, and have heard it all before, so you have to be on an advanced level. This isn't to dissuade you, but to remind you to be realistic in your aspiration. If you're a woman that's simple, homely, and doesn't really want to put a lot of work into perfecting the right appearance and mastering the right conversational skills, then you're not going to reach this level. Tricks have addictive personalities, and are usually very busy men who would rather spend money than time. They will give you almost anything you ask for, but they're not trying to keep you on payroll, it's usually pay for play, not pay to stay.

Are you a woman that needs assistance not gifts, maybe your tuition covered, your rent paid up for a few months, a car leased in your name, or business idea funded? If so, you're after a Sponsor. These men are usually older and have "I don't give a fuck" money. Sponsors are more concerned with having a fantasy woman at their beck and call than having a trophy on their arm in public. Most of these men have girlfriends or wives, so if you're a jealous type, then this isn't the avenue for you. Unlike treaters and tricks, sponsors are usually guys who you won't be physically attracted to or guys you have to play the side chick role for because they have a family. These flaws are a part of their willingness to support a woman financially. Married or men in long time relationships are bored, they were attracted to your vibe, and they aren't going to pretend like the average, "I have a situationship" type of dude. They are going to take care of you, so long as you are cool with their truth. Sponsors who aren't lookers are usually those men that grew up wanting to fuck the prom queen, but they were never cute enough or popular enough. Money has changed that, and now their one wish is to pay to have the prom queen at their disposal. Most of the men you meet will be tricks you have to convert to sponsors. Authentic sponsors aren't usually that social, which is another reason they want to take you away from the world and set you up in a secluded apartment where they're the only ones with the address, it gives them a safe haven.

Treat

Trick

Sponsor

Hair done

New Hand Bag

Rent Paid

Dinner Date

Caribbean Vacation