03

Jimin//

"Our flight will be ending shortly." The flight attendant voiced over the phone attached to the wall.

I reached up and pulled the earphone out my ear and tied it. Placing it in the bag at my feet. Turning my phone on to see what time it was.

3:27 p.m.

My eyes were tired but my brain was astir. Getting a little lightheaded from just thinking about what I could get myself into while there.

Hearing the airplane's wheels hit the ground, I gathered everything in my hands. Unbuckling my seatbelt once told, I got up with the other people around me.

Tugging the bag with me, I departed from the airport with the car I rented. Driving this until I find a good car I want to buy. Reading the address in English while gently pushing my foot on the gas.

"HEY! MOVE YOUR ASS!" Drivers honked and scream. All I did was smirk, I did this all the time back at home just to see people's reactions.

I almost missed my street as I was about to go straight. Parking in the parking lot of the tall, brick building.
Locking the doors with all of my stuff in hand before going inside. The landlord was rather nice, she said I didn't need to pay the first month as she gave me the key.

The floors dinged one by one as I got higher. Stopping at the 6th floor. The sleek, metal doors opened. Peering my head out left to right before walking to my left. Seeing that I had a neighbor, I unlocked the door.

My lips smiled as everything was white. Reminding me of my house back home. The more I mention home, the more distant it's becoming.

But I know I won't be staying here long. This is only an experience.

Of the American life.

My refrigerator was filled with the ingredients I asked for. Having Namjoon's friend come over with the things I needed. Not even able to scratch my ass, there was a knock on my door.

Taking big steps in my house shoes to the door, I opened it. The only thing in sight was the brick wall. Looking to my right down the hall then to the left at my neighbor's door. But something told me to look down.

A plastic bag sat there. I proceeded to bent down and open it. A see through bag of black cherries and a note laid inside. Eyebrows jumping, I picked the note up.

Sounding it out in English.

"Enjoy the sweet taste. There's plenty more where that came from. Winky face." It took me a moment to get it. Gasping at the note. "Oh my god." I breathed.

Grabbing my phone from my pocket after closing the door. I ran to the kitchen and sat it down on the marble island.

Messages filled my box as I scrolled to Hoseok and I's recent conversations and typed.

Me: Someone just left a bag of black cherries and a creepy note at my door.

HopHope: Could it be a girl? ;°)

Me: Doubt. It could be an old ass man that likes creeping on asian men.

HopHope: Get over yourself, I bet it's a girl. They do cheesy shit like that.

Me: But I just moved here. How?

HopHope: Don't know, see if it happens again. Send me a picture of your apartment. The boys and I are dying to see what it looks like.

Ugh.

I tapped on the camera and clicked the button. Capturing the white room, excluding the wooden floors, in a picture. Sending the attachment to him.

Me: There. I'm kind of freaked out. I might be raped in my sleep.

HopHope: Stop being dramatic. I'll visit in three months.

Me: Like you're invited.

I ended the conversation with that. Sighing while scratching my head. Looking at the bag on the counter.

They better not do this again.

I swear.

---------
Three chapters typed. Like whaaaat's good withcha girl???

~Shauna