22

Lauren//

We actually did it. We had sex. I didn't think Jimin was the one to take control.

The sound of his sweet snores awoke me. My eyes drifted open, staring up at the bright ceiling of my room.

Wait a minute...

Room?!

I jerked my body forward as i looked down to see Jimin right beside me. Cuddling my red sheets. He was still shirtless. What the hell happened last night.

"Oh my god." I clutched my bare chest as if i was clutching my heart.
I almost had a mini heart attack

"My parents..." I yanked my robe off the chair near my bed. Rushing to put it on as i ran to the guest room.

Tapping on the door slightly only to get no answer.

"Hm, that's strange." I murmured. Twisting the door knob, I opened it to an empty room. Not seeing my mom's wigs nor my dad's socks. I knew they were gone.

Should i be happy or sad?

I guess I'll go with happy.

One of my sticky notes was placed in the middle of the comforter. Pulling it up, it simply read:

"We heard what you guys did last night. So we got the hell out. Mama will call you soon. Protect yourself.💛"

I was mortified, the poor sticky note being crumbled in my hand. My parents knew I had sex. Not only did they know I had sex, but they knew it was with JIMIN!

Eyes widening as my fingers found a mess of my hair tangled on my head. I completely forgot he was still in my bed and your girl know she was looking busted. Turning around, I did a little scream/shout as I bumped into Jimin.

A very awake Jimin.

His hands grabbed my wrists as he tugged them out my hair. Petting my afro once my arms were settled at my sides. I still didn't look at him, only my eyes could stare at his sun kissed chest.

"Look at me." He muttered. His sweet voice instantly made my ears perk up. But still i kept eyeing his chest. "Lauren." A curled finger placed itself under my chin. Forcing me to look at his cute yet boyish face.

"Hm?" I hummed. Trying not to melt into a puddle of goo.

"We didn't use protection." He softly smiled. His eyes looked slightly dull as his fingers left my chin. Falling sloppily against his side.

He back away, his eyes still on me. Until he turned his back. I stood there speechless. Shocked. I was just so happy I was finally getting some, that I did not once think of us using a condom.

We didn't use protection. I looked down, my fingers rubbing at the small puff of my stomach. The door slammed so suddenly, making me jump.

But we didn't use protection....

---------------
Shame, shame ,shame. What a damn shame. This is Jimin's fault. He was the MAIN one that couldn't keep his rice cake in his pants.

Shame!

~Shauna