15

Lauren//

"Namjoon?" Jimin spoke into his phone. Hoseok and I sitting beside him.

"Hmm?" His gruff voice hummed. The house was silent. Neither of us said a word.

"Are you coming to New York anytime soon?" That question made our hearts drop into our asses. If he says yes then i would have to tell Natasha.

She's been talking to an international player.

"Yeah, how'd you know? Did Taehyung tell you?" There they go with that Korean. Some day I'll learn it.

"Uh yeah, but what are you coming for?" Hoseok spoke up as he leaned forward.

"...."

"Namjoon??" Hoseok's voice cracked. His hand reached and plucked the phone away from Jimin's fingers. Ignoring Jimin's groan in irritation.

"I'm just coming to visit." He sounded unsure of his answer. It was more like a question.

We all looked at each other with the same look on our faces. Shock, surprised, flabbergasted. Our eyes and mouth were wide open. Giving a fly a chance to fly inside if there was one.

"W-well, when are you coming?" Jimin asked.

"This weekend. I hope you know I'll be staying at your place too. SO HOSEOK DON'T BE STARTLED WHEN YOU GO TO SCRATCH YOUR ASS AND FIND ME SLEEPING IN YOUR BED NEXT TO YOU." He laughed. Causing Hoseok to lose his straight face. Replacing it with a wide smile.

"Got it." Jimin pressed the red button, ending the call. Tossing it on the coffee table and flopping back. His arms falling onto his lap.

"So what now?" Hoseok muttered. His hand rubbing down his face.

"Well I think I'm gonna go tell my friend, RIGHT NOW!" I screamed. Watching their eyes widen again as i jumped over the white couch.

"NO! YOU CAN'T!" Jimin tripped over the rug, running around the couch. Hoseok doing the same as me, jumping over the couch.

"Watch me!" I turned for the door. Getting ready to open it when someone body flopped on my back. Jimin slid and crashed under my body.

"AHIBF!" He grunted as my body landed on top of him.

Not only was this awkward but it was extremely awkward with Hoseok's hot breath blowing against my bare shoulder.

Gulping as my insides tensed and as my lady part flinched. Getting turned on by being squished between two hot guys is normal right?

"Uhhhh..." Jimin refused to make eye contact, his head turned to the side. Looking at the white shelf.

Strong arms wrapped around my waist. Feeling Hoseok's body sink further into my back as he held me.

"If we don't get off each other now, someone will get embarrassed." There were two bumps poking into my body. Coming from both Jimin and Hoseok.

It was hard for me to remember my own language at this moment. My tongue tripping over the letters.

"Right." Hoseok instantly let go, my back becoming cold ad he ran down the hall. The sound of a door slamming shut.

"Jimin?"

"Yes?" His voice shook as he tried adjusting himself. His arms laying flat on the floor.

"I'm telling Natasha." I climbed off his body and darted out the door. Slamming mines shut once i got inside. I waited to see if he was following, coming to see that he wasn't.

"Ha, I'm not going to tell her. Yet." I laughed.

I only wanted to see how'd they react.

-------
Sorry about short chapter but I'm only updating before school starts Tuesday. I might not have that much time to update. Who am i kidding, i don't like them fuckers i call classmates so i guess I'll be typing at lunch.

 Who am i kidding, i don't like them fuckers i call classmates so i guess I'll be typing at lunch

~Shauna