12

Jimin//

I instantly smiled at how the atmosphere was around us. People dancing. Drinks spilling. Some smoking in the corners of the club.

"Let's take that elevator." Lauren pointed to the shiny elevator doors by the bar.

Hoseok and I nodded as we followed, trying to get pass the grabs of thirsty ass people. Flinching when a man groped my butt.

Booty warrior.

I pushed pass Hoseok so that I was in front of him. "Show some respect to your hyung- BOY IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY ASS." All three of us flipped our bodies to see the same guy that couldn't keep them nasty fingers to himself.

"My bad bro, I thought it was a girl's booty." The guy lifted up his hands and backed away.

"Girl my ass. I know I got some ass but sorry this one is straight." Hoseok slapped his bum and sauntered towards Lauren that was dying from laughter.

I question what exactly goes on in his head.

The elevator smelled of beer with cigarette burns in the purplish carpet. Music dripping out of the speakers.

I licked my lips as my eyes looked to my left at her. Such thick lips plastered on a pretty face.

I just..

"I-I like this song." I stuttered, feeling the sweat on my eyebrows.

She turned to me, "Me too." Her eyes twinkled.

Right when the elevator's doors opened, a gust of wind greeted us with a hug. Oceans of people swaying in other people's body heat.
"May I get a dark cherry shirley temple and two strawberry daiquiris?" Lauren smiled kindly at the bartender.

"A strawberry daiquiri?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow as he leaned on the murky, glass counter.

"It's a drink that I use to love. Pretty sweet too. I figured you two might like it."

"Oh." Was all he said. I just stood there. Looking around, scanning over the crowd of people. All enjoying theirselves.

"Your drinks." The guy pushed the alcoholic beverages to us. I quickly reached in my pocket and pulled out a ten. Handing to him.

"Thank you." Lauren grinned as she bit her straw. Elbowing a Hoseok who was busy tasting the drink.

"Thank you Jiminie."

"Yeah."

Capturing the straw in my lips, the sour and sweet taste of the drink nearly choked me. I never tasted this before in Korea. All we were use to was drinking beer.

"Tangy." I muttered. Lifting the glass as I looked at the pink substance inside.

"Another one." Hoseok gestured. Slamming the cup down. Lauren still sipping on hers.

"Broke nigga alert. Broke nigga alert." A computerized voice blared over the speakers. We all looked around to see a guy and his girl at the bar beside us. He pulled out his pockets inside out. Putting his head down in shame as his girlfriend looked pissed.

A body guard came up to them and forced them out. Leaving their drinks right where they left them.

"That was really petty." Lauren shook her head in distaste.

Really, it was. Even though I didn't know what 'petty' meant.

"What does petty mean?" I asked as she just stared at me.

"Jimin let's go show our dance moves." Hoseok gave up after his third daiquiri.

"Really?" I smiled brightly. We've always made dance routines and such back in Korea. All seven of us did. Calling ourselves Bangtan Boys.