"You're rude,"

Anuhya

After the rest day, I decided to be some help to the people who have been extremely nice towards me. I sit on the bed, analyzing everything that happened to me in this past week. It feels like leaving India was just a bad choice. But then again, I don't even know what is happening in India right now. I have to get there, somehow. I have to see if my parents are alright. My whole family. But then, it seems almost impossible to do so. I mean, those things wouldn't let me. I am too scared to leave this house let alone leave for India.

My leg was almost healed, I knew this wasn't just the turmeric. I wondered what else was added in that turmeric paste for it to heal my blisters so soon. I walk out of my bed, looking for Michael as he was the only one I really knew here. There are many more people here, however, I only felt comfortable around Michael. This could simply be because he saved my life.

I walk out in the living room and see everyone practicing kickboxing. I assumed it was for survival basis. I saw Michael and smiled at him. I watched them practice for around 30 minutes (I assumed it was 30 minutes as nobody had a watch), and realized how strong all of them were compared to me. I was unsure of whether I even fit in with them or will ever fit in with them. They were all friends with each other, laughed and joked around together. I knew I was going to feel like an outcast.

However, in the back of my mind I also knew that none of this even mattered. Whether or not I fit in with them, I'm here to make it out alive. So, that's what I should be focusing on. For now, I needed to be here, with them. But, I knew that this isn't where I'm supposed to be forever. I had to save Brandon, and my parents. 

I was lost in thoughts until Luke (I suppose that's his name) asked me, "why are you so late?"

"I'm sorry...?" I questioned him. 

"Luke, it's been a day of her being here," Meg said, "give her a break,"

"I don't really care," Luke snapped, "she should have asked. You don't have to train her, so let me deal with it,"

"I'm sorry," I piped up in between their disagreement, "I should have asked. It's just that I had blisters and I was too tired, so I woke up late,"

"Well, princess, nobody promised you a bed of roses?" Luke said sarcastically.

"You're so rude!" I snapped at him, "I will keep in mind to not miss any more practice session, that should do for you,"

"Gosh," Meg muttered, "Just ignore him. He has been acting weird lately,"

Luke just rolled his eyes and left.

"Let's go for breakfast," Meg smiled at me and I smiled back.

I had a feeling that Luke did not like the fact that I'm here. This just meant that I needed to leave this place as soon as possible.