Chpt.5

I'm woken up to sunlight streaming in through the window and smile. Klaus's arms are still wrapped around me. How could he be the evil that everyone believes him to be? He's shut everyone out but somewhere along the way he has decided to let me in, and I'm grateful for that. I hear someone open the door and walk in so I turn to see Elijah. He's looking down at Klaus and I as if he walked in on the most disgusting thing in the world. I can see the hurt in his eyes and it pains me.

"You have a visitor."

He says sternly then leaves. Klaus sits up putting his shirt on and I find clothes other than just a t-shirt. I thought that it would be awkward whenever klaus and I woke up together in the same bed, but it's not. It's anything but awkward. It's as if it's the way things are meant to be.

"are you expecting a visitor?"

Klaus asks and I shake my head.

"No"

We walk down the stairs after I finish changing and to my surprise Davina is sitting in the living room with Elijah. I immediately notice that's somethings wrong, Elijah looks as if he's seen a ghost.

"What's going on?"

I ask Davina with Klaus at my side.

"You guys may want to sit down for this."

Klaus and I do as she says and we sit down. I feel my stomach turning as if somethings terribly wrong. She looks back and forth between all of us and folds her hands.

"There has been a complication with the witches. They somehow managed to break the barrier between us and them..... They are plotting something I just don't know what yet...."

She starts to trail off and I know something else is wrong.

"Davina what is it?"

I ask and she looks up at me.

"I- I don't know how or why but.....you're pregnant Elena. Last night I could sense it so I did a spell this morning just to make sure and.... you're pregnant."

The whole world slips away, everything comes crashing down around me. Everything in my life is now completely shattered. I look over to Elijah who is looking at me and I know he's thinking the same thing as I am.

"THATS IMPOSSIBLE! You're lying!! There's no way that Elena could be pregnant with my child!!!!"

Klaus yells standing up.

"I don't think you understand Klaus. It's not your child....... It's Elijah's."

A/N
Guys I'm so sorry I know that everytime I start to show hope for Klaus and Elena I throw a plot twist in hahahah please don't hate me!(: 😂