Chpt. 15

Elena's POV

"how is this guy even suppose to help us?"

I ask klaus as he knocks on the door of the mansion.

"Rumor has it that he has a very powerful witch at his every beck and call."

I cross my arms and sigh. Great another witch, I think to myself.

"Elena I know this is the last place you want to be but we are running out of options."

"and what happens when we 'run out of options'?"

I ask but he doesn't have time to respond. A attractive young guy with short black hair opens the door and I could have sworn he just stepped out of a playboy magazine. He looks surprised when he realizes who it is.

"Niklaus. Long time no see"

He says with an English accent. He looks over at me and smiles.

"Oh and you brought me dinner. How thoughtful of you"

I scoff at his rude remark.

"This is Elena. She's one of us."

Klaus says putting his hand on my back. Lucien squints his eyes and his mouth drops open.

"how is that possible?"

I look over at Klaus confused.

"how is what possible?"

I ask furrowing my brows.

"you're pregnant. with Klaus's child I assume?"

He says and my cheeks turn red.

"Actually that's what we came to talk to you about."

Klaus says and Lucien opens the door wider.

"Come in"

As soon as I walk through the threshold the scent of alcohol and blood fills my nose. We walk over to the living room and I'm disgusted at the sight. There are dead bodies everywhere. All of them are young girls that appear to be prostitutes or strippers. Klaus isn't even fazed by the sight. He just pushes a girls limp body off the couch and gestures me to sit beside him. I push down the vomit that's about ready to come up and I sit down. How could someone even live like this?

"Sorry about the mess. I didn't know I was going to have company."

Lucien says sitting down in a chair across from us.

"I must say I am intrigued about the miracle baby. Do tell me more."

He says crossing his hands on his lap.

"It's Elijah's."

Klaus informs him and Lucien smirks.

"I did not see that coming, but now that I look at her... She does look more like Elijah's taste in women. You've always had a thing for blondes haven't you Niklaus"

He says and i can see Klaus smiling out of the corner of my eye.

"Here's the thing Lucien. My 'miracle baby' is destined to kill klaus and I'd rather that not happen. So do you have a witch that can help us or not?"

I say standing up

"Feisty one isn't she."

Lucien says looking at Klaus and I roll my eyes. This guy is getting on my last nerve.

"Ally!"

Lucien yells and a few seconds later a women with curly short brown hair appears.

"Yes?"

She asks and Lucien looks at me.

"We need your help with something."

A/N
Hey guys! So I started another story called WARHOUSE and if you could please go read what it's about and give me some feed back that would be great! Thanks!(:  

-TAKING A SHORT BREAK-