Chapter 3- Haruhi & Tamaki's First Date

Haruhi's POV

It was a weekend today and my dad was working all day today, so I decided to invite Tamaki over to hang out and maybe do some fun stuff. My doorbell rang, and I let Tamaki inside.

"Hello my dear. Thank you for inviting me." He said, bowing.

"It's my pleasure, senpai. Thank you for coming."

"Please, just call me by my name when we're not in school."

"Really? Are you sure senpai?"

"I mean it. I think we've known each other long enough for you to call me Tamaki. I mean, we are close friends now, after all."

"Fair enough, but why still in school?"

"It's a club rule. Too long to explain. Anyway, why the random invite?"

"Well, my dad's out of town all day today for work, and I needed a little company I guess."

Tamaki smiled at me.

"Then I'm glad you asked. I would hate for my love to be lonely."

I smiled at him and saw the faraway look in his eyes. I loved his purple eyes.

"So what do you want to do, senpa-I mean, Tamaki?"

"Anything you want! We can go shopping, we can go to an amusement park, anything! It's up to you, darling."

I blushed a little, and smiled.

"Well I think there's an amusement park around here today. We should go."

"It's a date!"

My heart stopped. Did he just say... date.

"R-really?"

Tamaki laughed, clearly seeing the blush on my face.

"You're an asshole." I said.

"I'm your asshole."

Before we left, there was a knock on my door.

"Huh? I didn't invite anybody else over."

I opened my door and to my surprise I saw Hikaru.

"Hikaru?! What are you-"

"Yeah yeah what am I doing here where's Kaoru so many questions."

He said that as he walked inside. Quickly enough I ran to my bathroom with Tamaki.

"Stay in here. Hikaru's here and I don't know why." I tell him.

I walk back out to an annoyed Hikaru.

"So, what's up?"

"Kaoru is being a brat and told me to go find somebody to hang with. He's lying in bed with a cold, but he says if he has plans today he'll get out of bed. Would you like to hang out with us?"

"Oh, I'm flattered, but I'm sorry Hikaru, I've already made plans today."

He looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"With who? Is it that damn Tamaki?" He clenched his fists.

"We all agreed we wouldn't be angry at each other, no matter who likes who."

"Right, sorry. Still a little shaken up, is all."

"But yes, it is. We made plans a few minutes ago, actually. Maybe the three of us can hang out tomorrow."