Chapter 8- A Host Club Wedding

5 years later

Haruhi's POV

High school graduation was exactly five years ago, and everyone in the host club are still close to this day.  A year ago, Tamaki proposed to me.  Tomorrow is our wedding.  I am so excited for it.  Everyone we all ever had a fight with in high school were put behind us, and here's how everything turned out;

Kyoya and Mori ended up getting married, Honey is engaged with Kyoya's sister, Hikaru is married to  girl named Vivietti, and Kaoru is engaged to Eclaire.  Everything worked out for everyone.  The boys are helping Tamaki with his wedding stuff, and the girls are helping me with mine.  Fuyumi helped me pick out a beautiful dress.  It was a bright white color and really sparkly, and not too long, since I wasn't into super fancy and long dresses.

Vivietti helped me with the flowers I was going to hold while walking up to the isle.  She decided white roses and tulips were the best choice, and she also helped me a bit with vows.  Eclaire helped with the cake and decorations for the wedding.  Though the cake she planned privately and same with a few decorations since she wanted it to be a surprise.  Everything seemed so perfect that it felt like a dream.

Tamaki's POV

While I was trying to calm down about the wedding, the boys helped me out.  Kyoya picked a very handsome white tuxedo with a sexy red bow tie, Mori picked out my rose color and decided to pin it to my suit.  Honey was helping me write some more vows to say to Haruhi while Hikaru and Kaoru were helping Eclaire with cake and decorations.  I needed to make sure this wedding was more than perfect.

The next day

I woke up early that morning and got into my suit.  I arrived at the place we were getting married soon after with the boys, it was an outdoor wedding.  I started to freak out a little bit and the boys calmed me down.

"What if she divorces me at some point?"  I ask, worried.

"Trust me, Tamaki, she won't ever leave you.  You spent all of school with her."  Kyoya reassures.

"She's extremely lucky to have you, sir!"  The twins say.

"Yup."  Mori agrees.

"Don't worry Tama-chan!  You both love each other and there's no way she'll ever think twice about it!"  Honey cheerfully replies.

"I'm sure you're right, I'm just worrying too much.  I just love her so immensely, and I can't imagine what life would be like without her."

Meanwhile with Haruhi

I got into my dress and the girls were all with me to see it.

"You look so hot!"  Fuyumi cooed.

"You really think so?"

"Definitely!"  Vivietti says.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit jealous."  Eclaire replies.

Fuyumi also hired a professional videographer to come and film our wedding so we could have this memory forever which I was so excited about.  It was time for the wedding to start, so we all got there quick.

Tamaki's POV

There were a lot of people here.  I was so nervous.  My heart was pounding.  Kyoya was my best man and his sister was Haruhi's bridesmaid.  Honey was the flower girl, since he begged to be it.  My mom was even here, which made me so happy.  I then saw Haruhi walk down the isle with her father, and I started crying.  She's so beautiful.

Haruhi's POV

Mom, I hope you're proud of me and enjoying my wedding.

I walked down the isle and started to cry when I saw Tamaki cry.  Mori was the one marrying us.  I stood in front of Tamaki, and smiled.  It was time for our vows.

"The moment that I saw you, I knew that I would never want to share my life with anyone but you.  And so, in front of all these people, I promise to choose you.  I choose you when things get hard, I'll protect you with everything that I can.  I will always choose you, Haruhi Fujikoa."

"I wanna start by thanking you.  Thank you for showing me what true love means.  Thank you for always complimenting me even when I don't believe it.  I promise to stay married to you forever.  I promise I will love you for my whole life.  I love you so much, Tamaki Suoh."

"Tamaki, do you take Haruhi to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Of course I do."

"Haurhi, do you take Tamaki to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife.  You may now kiss the bride."

We kissed in front of everyone and the crowd clapped and went aw.  It was the best day of our lives, and we were never going to forget this moment.

THE END.