Attack on The Burrow

Katie was out of the hospital and could play Quidditch again. It was nearly time for the Christmas holidays. Before we (Harry, Hermione, Ginny and I) left Slughorn invited us to his Christmas dinner party.

We were suppose to bring a date to the party. But I wasn't bringing one, because of my feelings for Draco. And I wasn't going to invite Draco knowing how Harry feels about him. Hermione invited McLaggen to make Ron jealous and Harry was going with Luna.

I arrived to the party wearing a purple dress and black 3 inch heels. Ginny, Hermione and I helped each other get ready for the party. Ginny was going with her boyfriend Dean. I knew she really loved Harry and was only experimenting with all the other guys.

We had dinner and now were mingling with everyone else. I was talking with Ginny and Dean about Quidditch. When Mr Filch dragged Draco into the room by his robes. Apparently Draco was rooming the corridors and claimed to be invited to the party.

I was about to say I invited him to come with me. But Snape walked over to them and said he'd escort Draco out. Draco saw me and sent me small smile before following Snape out. I saw Harry follow them and rolled my eyes at his behavior.

Slughorn came over and asked where my date was and I told him. "I'm in love with this guy my brother wouldn't approve of. It didn't feel right inviting him here or bringing someone else in his place."

Professor Slughorn was sympathetic and didn't ask any more questions on the matter. Only two people know of my true feelings for Draco Malfoy. They are Ginny and Hermione, I told them the night I found out Draco was a deatheater. I didn't tell them about his mark, only about want Harry did and how Draco nearly bleed to death.

(the Burrow)

We arrived at the Burrow and Harry was talking to my uncle, Tonks and Mr Weasley. He believes Snape made an unbreakable vow and was working for Voldemort not Dumbledore. My Uncle agreed with me that Snape was on our side and that Dumbledore trusted him.

My Uncle wanted to talk to me alone so we went to the kitchen. He told me of the feelings he has for Tonks and that she felt the same. I told him to marry her already and he was so happy. That I didn't mind him dating someone let own marrying someone.

He went tell Tonks the news, when the attack happened. Bellatrix appeared in the front yard and Harry chased her. A circle of fire surrounded the house and Uncle Remus tried to get through with Mr Weasley. Ginny and I looked to each other giving each other a nod.

We ran through the fire and followed Harry into the wetland. The three of us were back to back fighting deatheaters. Then my Uncle arrived on to the scene with Tonks and Mr Weasley. Tonks had my back, Mr Weasley had Ginny's and my Uncle had Harry's.

Suddenly there was a burst fire where the Burrow was. We arrived to see everyone safe and the Burrow burning done. My Uncle held Tonks and me protectively as we watched it burn.

A/N

picture of the dress Faline wore to Slughorn's Christmas party above