seven + note

Read note at the end pls

"I know about you. I know about everything." Andrea turned to Scott, "I know you're the alpha of your pack."

Scott froze as Lily swallowed. How could she know?

"How?" Scott asked, his muscles stiffening under his shirt. He clenched his jaw and looked down at the girl.

"Because I," Andrea squinted at him, "Am a witch."

LILAC FELT HER BREATHING CUT SHORT. She wanted to believe Andrea was lying, but if werewolves were real, who said witches weren't? The only thing Lily knew about witches were the studies she did for history class on the Salem Witch Trials.

Scott got off Andrea and walked away from her, looking at her all the time.

"Look, sometimes I feel like the word witch makes us sound immature, but I'll explain everything." Andrea sat on the floor and leaned on the wall. Lily slowly followed her steps and soon Scott was next to Lilac.

"I'm a witch, which means I do spells and rituals along with all my family. The person I've been texting is the Supreme Leader, nobody knows who She is, but whenever something happens she picks someone to help her. She picked me. I was beyond happy, until it started interfering my relationship with Eliza.

"However, I had the obey Her. Lilac, the reason we needed you to be weak was so you would then come to us, and you'd illuminate our way. We want to know how you came back from the dead, but we believe it's because you're the Chosen One. Let us help you, what we want is to make sure you're the one, so you can lead this world out of evil." Andrea finished, looking at Lily with a solemn expression.

Lily felt a wave of fear and anger move through her body. She stared at Andrea and suddenly the anger took control of her body. "Is this for real?" She yelled. Scott jumped a little. In the time he knew her, he'd never seen her so mad.

"You think I will join witches when they stalked me? You think I'll just agree with you? You think I can lead this world out of evil?" Lily threw her arms up and gritted her teeth. Her teeth produced a metallic sound, like nails against a chalkboard.

Scott and Andrea covered their ears with their hands as the lights started flickering. Lily's eyes didn't look blue anymore. They'd turned into a bloody red. One of the light lamps exploded and its glass started falling to the ground. But then it froze. The glass froze as it was about to touch the floor.

And as soon as the incident happened, it ended. Lily gasped and almost collapsed on the floor. She stared at the broken glass and flickering lights. She stared at Andrea and Scott, who stared at her with fear.

So she ran. She ran straight out of that place.

STILES TYPED ON THE KEYBOARD. "Flying glass? Flickering lights?"

Scott nodded, "It was like the effect of her anger, and her eyes were red. Like, blood thirsty."

Stiles knew what this probably meant. He bit his lip and looked at Scott. "Have you ever read Carrie? By Stephen King?"

Scott shook his head.

"Ever watched the movie?" It wouldn't surprise Stiles if Scott hadn't.