CHAPTER 2

until the very last moment
it comes closer and closer
crazy

Minghaos POV

We arrived at pledis talikng about our bands and life at home. I only had a few slip up in korean and we all just laughed it off.

(Y/n) said she was from america and in america had learned/ is learning japanese and chinese and had already learned korean.

"Alright guys come on, were gonna be late and you all have to meet up with your groups." The guys said.

"Hey uh sir? What is your name?" (Y/n) said. "It dosent matter let's go. Boss said jisoo wants to see you before the group meetings we need to go." He said rushing us all out if the car.

"Wait Joshuas here!?" (Y/n) said in english. The man ignored her and sent us in the building. Jun and I got sent up to check in while (y/n) answered a call

"Hey!" She looked around and frowned "I don't see you!!" I didn't know what they were talikng about but by the tone of her voice and her face she was ready for whatever was gonna happen.

A guy appered from a door next go the desk on his phone talkimg in english "That's because I just got downstairs. Now where-(Y/N)" he shouted and ran twords (y/n).

Juns POV

I heard shouting in a langusge I couldn't understand so while the lady at the desk looked over the papers we signed I turned around and saw (y/n) hugging someone.

I looked over at minghao and said in chinese "Who is that guy?" But by minghaos face I could tell he wasn't goning to respond.

I felt a tap in my back and the lady said to me "your papers are good. I need her to come sign theses papers then i can send you up." She looked up at minghao and I and smiled.

"Hey (y/n) its your urn to sign papers!" Minghao shouted. Minghao. Shouted. Not talked normally. Shouted.

I looked at him after they broke the hug and he looked satisfyed. "Dude." Minghao looked at me confused and walked away to sit on the couch and wait for (y/n).

The guy followed her and I stopped him "Are you jisoo?" He looked at me and smiled "yes. And you are?" I blinked and called minghao.

"Hi I'm wen junhui." I said as I bowed. Minghao bowed and said "I'm xu minghao." I looked at jisoo and said "Minghao and I will be in seventeen with you!" He eyes lit up.

"Are you the chinese members?!" He looked so happy. "Yea!" While (y/n) filled out the sheets jisoo told us about himself and the members when minghao asked

"So how do you know (y/n)?" Joshua looked at (y/n)s back and smiled "We went to school together in America. She was my best friend and when I moved she was so sad, I told her she could send a video to pledis of her singing and dancing, and she did! Now she's here." He said.

(Y/n) turned around and started walking twords us. The man the brought us here looked at her and nodded his head.

"Alright guys let's go." He said as he walked twords an elevator.

We reached a hall with 5 doors on each side and a window at the end on the hall.

The man knocked on one door and a boy who looked our age opened it.

"Hi! What can i- (Y/N) I can't belive it! I didn't know you were coming here tonight! Your so much prettier in real life!"

Jisoo, Minghao and I looked at eachother confused. 'Who is he?' I mouthed to the wall in front of me.

------------------------

Ohhhh who is the mystery guy????!!!!!! Find out next time!!